your website, not got it on me at the moment, may be www.biscuitiers.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend your website, not got it on me at the moment, may be www.biscuitiers.com

How would you rate your website, not got it on me at the moment, may be www.biscuitiers.com ?

"They were very tasty, everyone liked them, they came in a lovely presentation box, so much detail on them piped even my personal name, and when x3 arrived broken Matilda arranged for another box to be sent to me all arrived ok on 2nd attempt, excellent service, very helpful Matilda in the customer services, and so thoughtful of Kate to send me a tin to say thank you when I sent her a lovely letter, thank you so much and I am looking forward to giving them to my Dad the fathers day ones xx"
your website, not got it on me at the moment, may be www.biscuitiers.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!