yourmobile.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend yourmobile.com

Tell us how yourmobile.com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"What a joke of a company gets you to sign up to a fantastic deal that you are locked into a 36 month deal that was higher than we wanted to pay. Avoid at all costs"
Are you yourmobile.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Yourmobile was really helpful and provides fantastic customer service. From altering my tariff to suit my needs, a simple transfer which did not effect my business, to once I am set up if I have any queries, are going abroad/running out of data. It is refreshing being with a mobile phone company that cares about you and your needs. Customer service is better than any company I've ever been with, calls are normally answered within minutes/seconds."
"I was contacted by your mobile.com and they got me a great deal for my company, my bills were reduced and they paid off my old contract. So happy with what they’ve done for me."
"Terrible company completely took advantage of our situation when they sold us these phone contracts that was only 24 months then went up to 36 months. No upgrades no courtesy calls only increasingly expensive monthly bills. Would stay away from this company."
"Biggest mistake i made is trusting this company. After I was sold to one the phone on Monday by Jade, i agreed to go ahead and sign up on Tuesday to getting a new line and phone. I was told the phone will be delivered the next day and it didn't arrive on the agreed date. The phone arrived without a sim card, I was told the sim will arrive the next day and it didn't arrive either. Now my old provider has cut me off and no new sim card has arrived either. So anyone trying to call me is getting a msg saying 'this number is no longer available' There is also no cooling off period, so i have asked them to cancel and they said it is not possible even though its only been 2 days since i signed up. They have no customer service after you agree to go ahead. The lady on the phone, is trying to blame me for not calling and saying my sim has arrived. They do not send anything recorded delivery, so no tracking is available. So as a business owner, i would highly suggest you avoid going with this company."
Dear Dalvinder,

Thank you for your review, we take every one very seriously. I believe our team have already been in contact with you regarding the delivery issues and that we have arranged for another SIM card to be issued. The original SIM cards were sent out via Royal Mail on 2nd April and they should have been with you no later than 3rd April

We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we are sorry you feel we have fallen short.

We can see that your phone was scheduled for next day delivery but this do not actually arrive until the day after.

Please be assured we were not blaming you in any respect, we were simply checking that you had received the pre-port text asking you to contact us if you had not received the SIM cards.

Please do let us know if there are any further issues.
"To be honest I didn't think that they would be able to get me a deal that suited my needs, how surprised was I when they came up trumps with a brilliant deal on 4 phones, I can not praise the team enough, and to top it off the customer service team were excellent when I couldn't get my phone to connect to wifi, they quickly talked me through where I was going wrong. Would definitely recommenc."
yourmobile.com is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews