Your Trip in Morocco Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Trip in Morocco

How would you rate Your Trip in Morocco ?

"Excellent tour. I would definitely recommend this to others - the guide and driver were brilliant and very knowledgeable. I got to see a lot of places that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. There is a lot of driving but there are a lot of stops and a lot of different things to see. There's some amazing scenery! The places we stopped for food were really good. I particularly enjoyed the places that we stayed overnight, and the camels were ace. It is worth doing this tour to go to the proper sand dunes and see some proper desert. This tour was the highlight of my trip to morocco"
"My Husband and I booked a 21 day trip through Morocco starting and ending in Casablanca , The entire booking worked perfectly from pickup on day one to dropoff on day 21. The choice of Riads was fantastic and Mohamed our driver was informative,punctual,helpful and a great driver. It was a great tour in a truly magnificant country and we are left with beautiful memories. We felt save and welcomed everywhere. Thank you to all involved in our booking especially Lahcen and Mostafa and Mohamed our driver."
"Everything was great! My girlfriend and I loved the experience with Your Trip in Morocco Company. Our driver (Hassan) and our guide (Mustapha) were the best. They were always in a good mood and helpful with anything we needed. The trip was espectacular, we strongly recommend traveling to Sahara Desert with them"
"We had an amazing 3 day tour with Your trip in Morocco. Mohammed is a guy that trully cares for his clients, he loves his country and has so many things to share with you. He and our driver were very helpful, stopping for pictures at any time and taking us to the best spots for panoramic views. Really recommend him!"
"Excellent tour. I would definitely recommend this to others - the guide and driver were brilliant and very knowledgeable. I got to see a lot of places that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. There is a lot of driving but there are a lot of stops and a lot of different things to see. There's some amazing scenery! The places we stopped for food were really good. I particularly enjoyed the places that we stayed overnight, and the camels were ace. It is worth doing this tour to go to the proper sand dunes and see some proper desert. This tour was the highlight of my trip to morocco Excellent tour 👏👏Moroccan Desert 3-Day Tour from Marrakech"
"This was our first time in Morocco and was such an amazing experience that we will never forget. We booked a 3 days desert tour from Marrakech going through amazing landscapes like the stunning Atlas mountains, Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge, the rose Valley until we arrived to Merzouga, to start our fantastic adventure in the desert"
"Such an awesome experience. The tour guide was so lovely and approachable, we saw so much on our way and it was a good way to meet people. The first night is a beautiful hotel with a swimming pool and the second night is at the campsite in the desert. There we had the morrocan staff playing bongos and dancing under the moon light. Overall it was so incredible I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks Mohamed our driver and tour guide!"
"This travel agency did an excellent job in choosing a variety of activities for our group. Our accommodations were lovely and centrally located. The guides that we had were very interesting and knowledgable. The service was spectacular. The travel company was responsive to the problems and concerns that came up during our stay."
"An amazing experience! Mustafá , our driver, was really nice. He showed us local, cheap, real Moroccan restaurants on our way to Merzouga. After arriving we went to the desert with a group of Friends. They show you the sunset and sunrise the next morning in the dunes. Overall very recommended!"
"Travel from Casablanca to Tangier via Rabat, Fes and Chafchouen We would like to visit historical and cultural sites plus the medina in Fes and a half day tour of tangier. We are a family group with limited time. We will be staying with family in Casablanca... Obrigado Your trip in morocco"
"This trip was the most fun I’ve had, our guide Mustafaha and driver Mohamed were wonderful! They made travelling interesting and showed us many beautiful places along the way. My face has never hurt from smiling so much before! I honestly loved this trip and camping in the desert under the stars was absolutely beautiful. I had the time of my life and will be returning again next year! Recommend booking this trip to anyone that wants to experience Morocco in a fun and exciting way!"
"This is the best excursion I had with my wife. Our driver was really professional and well organized. His driving matter was excellent as the road is not easy. Luxury desert camp and camel ride are the highlights of the tour with sunset and sunrise the day after. This trip was very organized and the night in the luxury desert camp desert was fabulous. We will come back surely to these places. Thank you Your trip in Morocco"
"Melhor agência de viagem sem dúvida, queira agradecer muito a nosso guia Mustafá ❤"
"The 3-day desert tour is debatable because we were only 1 and a half days old. The tour is fully combined between the guide and the locals, all stops along the way are strategic, from selling rugs, jewelry to food etc. For those looking for a different experience left much to be desired. However, the little time in the desert was wonderful. I recommend a more assertive circuit, to buy we can easily go to the jemma square. Thanks Your trip in Morocco"
"Fantastic trip. Our driver, Hassan, was friendly, knowledgeable and great to travel with. They kept us very well supplied with cold bottle water. The tour covers a lot of miles in a short time, but there were enough stops to get out and stretch. The hotel the first night was very nice with a great meal, as was the meal served at camp in the dunes. Lunch stops were to nice restaurants, but cost was not unreasonable. Only negative is the tents in the desert are like ovens. Too hot for a good night sleep despite the comfortable beds. Would highly recommend bringing a mat or towel and sleep up on the dunes instead"
"This trip was the most fun I’ve had, our guide lahcen and driver mustahpa were wonderful! They made travelling interesting and showed us many beautiful places along the way. My face has never hurt from smiling so much before! I honestly loved this trip and camping in the desert under the stars was absolutely beautiful. I had the time of my life and will be returning again next year! Recommend Your trip in Morocco this trip to anyone that wants to experience Morocco in a fun and exciting way! Thanks you...❤"
Your Trip in Morocco is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!