yourvets Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend yourvets

How would you rate yourvets ?

(optional)

Gillian Jones
"My dog was being sick for the second day, got into an appointment in the evening (first available). Young inexperienced vet, was caring and also bit panicky. Misdiagnosed sickness when didnt have a temperature and gave antibiotics and anti sickness. Wanted to keep in for night at high cost to re-hydrate when I could do that part myself. Wasted money on blood tests which were unnecessary just to show he was de-hyrated which was clear. Cause of sickness could not have been an infection because temperature was just stressed not high! Therefore error. Next day dog still being sick, got into a different vet, by now seriously unwell, fast diagnosis of swallowed stone and into operation and over night stay. My dog nearly died and suffered for another 18 hours unnecessarily and of course I had paid for the misdiagnosis. Later complained and never received a reply!!! Always young vets. Staff turnover high. No experienced senior vets on premises. Customers in waiting area complaining too following bad experiences! Never to return."
yourvets is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews