HangZhou YuHao Clothing Co.,Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend HangZhou YuHao Clothing Co.,Ltd.

86-571-82215575

wangxue696@yahoo.com

Tell us how HangZhou YuHao Clothing Co.,Ltd. made you happy
I am cancelling my order in 7 days,,per my bank after reading the reviews...iits sad & ashamed yall do false advertisement...show 1 thing,,but send something esle( cheap looking s**t).. i will send the better business bureau..
I bought 3 pairs of shoes. One of them came. I contacted them to let them know I only received one and they got right back to me to tell me two were shipped separately and they should be there soon. They were. I thought they were great with communication.. maybe the people who aren't getting a response are not sending to right email. Yes it took like 3 months to receive my shoes but that's to be expected because it comes from China and customs held on for at least a a month, aggravating! Happy with my shoes and the company though!
Ordered 2 bikes on 7/25/2020, seller keeps changing shipping labels from USPS to UPS but never sent the items. Seller is refusing to respond and ignoring refund requests. DO NOT BUY, you will lose your money. WORSE COMPANY EVER!!!
Don't do any business with this company it takes forever to receive your merchandise.
Purchased The pool from this company also known as Mafulus It had a hole in the ring they refuse to give me my money back or even give me a shipping address where I could send it back this company is bogus they lie do you and they do not hope you have a good quality products
Bogus company.. you will not receive your item.. they create a tracking number. But never ship it
I never received my item or a refund or any time of respond from this company. HORRIBLE
When will my sneakers arrive
shoes what not what I thought they would be poor material and I can't return them
Could not return my my merchandise
Bought a bike and the bike never arrived. Currently requesting a full refund but it's fruitless so far.
I’ve been waiting for a pair of shoes for over a month. Reached out via email with no response. I hope I get my order
I purchased a pool 8 weeks ago and haven’t received it or any communication regarding when I will receive it.
Love the shoes I bought, all 3 pairs !
HangZhou YuHao Clothing Co.,Ltd is a China Mattress Fabrics Manufacturers and Yuhao Baby Fabrics Factory, you can find wholesale Baby Mattress Fabrics for sale.
HangZhou YuHao Clothing Co.,Ltd. is rated 2.07 based on 15 reviews