Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

01884 266734

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy
Very happy with my tankini and lovely casual top once the product issue resolved.
Received wrong item of clothing and there is nobody to get back to me about exchanging it after sending emails and leaving a phone message.
Hi Gabriela,
Thanks for your feedback, we are sorry that you haven't received any response to your phone message. Due to the Easter holidays we have been working remotely. I don't seem to be able to find any e-mails from yourself regarding this, I will e-mail you now so we can sort this out for you.
Amazing choice of maternity wear and good sizing. Good communication from site. Item arrived promptly, well packaged. Very happy and look forward to my next purchase.
Great communication, easy to use website and confident with my first time purchase! Thankyou
For once I have found a swimming costume that feels and looks good, great back and bust support and sensible cut around the bikini line. I was starting to despair before I found it!
Easy to use website, speedy delivery and a lovely courtesy email. Good quality product that match the description and pictures. Would highly recommend this site!
Fantastic material, really well made, great quality. Fits lovely, quick delivery, just all round fabulous service 😊
Easy to use site quick delivery and fab products
The variety of clothing styles was excellent and the prices were reasonable too.
I was very pleased with my purchase from yummy mummy maternity. The service was easy to use and very quick to deliver. Thankyou very much.
Bought 5 items, sports leggings and sports vest - really supportive and comfortable and breathable.
The jeans are brilliant compared to another pair I had purchase. Snug round the hips with adjustable sections and plenty of room for a growing bump. Feel I may be living in them!
The two tops are good too. Pretty yet comfortable.
Easy to use website and quick delivery, can’t ask for more.
I love the coat I bought. The fact I can use it after labour as the zip part is detachable made my shopping.
Excellent quality and flattering fit
High quality products delivered swiftly. Many thanks Yummy Mummy!
Bought a dress, it didn't fit properly

No response to emails or by filling the form in on their website

1 week and counting
Hi Simon, We are so sorry that you haven't received our replies, we have definitely replied to your e-mails with full return instructions, could it be in your junk e-mail?
We have just resent the e-mail sent to you last week.
You can also find full return info on our website on the return request page here: https://www.yummymummymaternity.co.uk/pages/create-a-return.
Really easy on line ordering system, nice non-frumpy nursing clothing, lovely made- highly recommend
Easy process, great sale and quick delivery! Although sizes felt a little snug I kept them as I feel they will give a bit more once washed
Quick delivery, easy returns.
Very fast service.