Yum Yum Bake Shops Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Yum Yum Bake Shops

How would you rate Yum Yum Bake Shops ?

"Visited yum yum in Quakertown today at 11;48 am. I dont know what what was worse. The girl that couldnt handle an order of coffee and a donut...or the supervisor having an attitude. Last time to go there again.Very rude , very unprofessional service. I have to say i was warned by a few coworkers that this yum yum is different from the rest..but didnt believe it. Well i guess i learned my lesson. I will rather drive down to Warminster once in a while than dealing with that again. Someone please make sure that the supervisor will understand that she cant talk to customers like she did. And talking bad about people is also a NO GO. @ more customers got offended by that. If you are that hostile or having a bad day...jobs like that might nit an option for you..."
Yum Yum Bake Shops is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews