Zagone Studios Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Zagone Studios

How would you rate Zagone Studios ?

"I have had many masks from Zagone Studios and they make a wonderful Product and have great customer service. I have never had such quality and artistry in a mask. Comfort, visibility and durability and very important to me...MADE IN THE USA! My oldest mask is the Kick Ass Killer Wolf that I have had for about 10 years now and it is still going strong! I love how the mouth moves when I move my jaw, so realistic!"
"I have a ton of masks and quite of few of their masks. The Zagone ones are the most comfortable by far. Just easy to get on and off, not sweaty hot underneath them and have lasted years without degrading (can't say that about others I have). On top of that they just look the most "real" (a few even have moving jaws on them that move with your jaw). Found out they are made in the USA which is a bonus to me as well."
"got a mask 60.00 got it home the mouth was crooked, I mean a inch off. sent it in to them they sent it back same thing just another day total cost now 72.00 not impress"
"Buy a skeleton mask and this great. Good material and meets the comment of bringing terror on Halloween."
Zagone Studios is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!