Zatchels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zatchels

Tell us how Zatchels made you happy
My wife ordered three bags on the 27th October and paid for them in full, but nearly two months on we are still yet to receive the goods. We have chased numerous times and received little or no help! The service is terrible and these bags were ordered as Christmas presents, which is not only embarrassing but also extremely inconvenient. The company is now not answering its phone and also not responding to any messages left on its answer phone or emails. This company has a total lack of respect for its paid for orders and customers. The name of their address in York reflects their contempt for paying customers, offering a shambles of service. Avoid at all costs and don’t hand over your money!
Poor customer service from Zatchels, I sent 2 emails, It took them 3 days to reply.
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the customer service I received when ordering from yourselves. I have today received the bag I ordered and hope the recipient will be as pleased with it as I am!
Im seriously impressed with Zatchels customer service. Above and beyond.
The best customer service i have had this year. great company and great products.
Zatchels is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews