Zeek Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Zeek
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Zeek made you happy

"You receive the discount to your email quickly but unfortunately you don't get much of a discount."
Are you Zeek? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Zeek receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"innovative service offering a great way of money saving by gift cards/vouchers. customer service is great too as in dealing with some redemption issues I had."
"Oustanding deals on gift cards. Limited stock so does require you to pay attention to deals. Good customer service."
"I used Zeek for the first time today. I bought £125 worth of vouchers for a High Street Retailer. Initially when I paid for the vouchers online they didn't come through properly to the digital wallet within the App - so I felt worried. I emailed Zeek and within 2 hours they had rectified the problem (a technical problem they told me). Within 3 hours I had successfully spent the vouchers at the cash desk in store - making a saving of £12. Not a smooth transaction, hence 4 stars but well done Zeek for rectifying the problem very promptly. Would use again. Thanks"
"Perfect customer service, quick and efficient. Up to date and useful app with a safety feature. Absolutely cannot fault, highly recommend."
"Brilliant, exactly what it says on the tin. Great customer service!"
"I set up two accounts. Hadn’t read terms and was told that by having two accounts it was against the terms and I was lucky my account wasn’t deleted. Don’t worry I wouldn’t buy from you again!"
"Great service! I haven't received the item so can't comment on that but everything has been good so far and my queries have been responded to really quickly"
Zeek is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews