Zeek Bar Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zeek Bar

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Zeek Bar deliver?

About Zeek Bar: Zeek bar is the #1 Kids Protein Bar.

(877) 245-9110

hello@zeekbar.com

3350 Thomas Rd #150Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell us how Zeek Bar made you happy

Jonathan
"He's a fan!"
Alma Ocampo
"My daughter loves Zeek Bars! Her favorite is Cookies and Cream. It’s her go to snack after gymnastics practice!"
Alma Ocampo
"My daughter loves eating a Zeek Bar (Cookies and Creek is her fave) after Gymnastics practice. Being in the gym for hours at a time, it helps her recovery!"
"I received them fast and I loved the taste!"
"My kids love zeek bars great source of protein!"
"My daughter loved our Zeek samples and I loved how much protein was in each bar. She said it tasted so much better than other bars we have tried! I have already placed our next order!"
Love to hear it, thanks Michelle! More Zeek bars on the way!
"Awesome bars!"
"Can’t wait to try!"
"Best Bar Ever!! I ordered the sample pack around April and ever since then, I've been hooked!! Cookies and cream is definitely my fav! I'm not a big fan of other protein bars and these I crave every day after practice. I can't wait to order more!! Team Zeek!"
Woo! Thanks Brooklin!
"MY KIDS LOVE THESE BARS!!!!"
Amazing, Natasha. Happy to hear it!
"Thank you for the sample pack. Our daughter cant wait to try them. Shayshay"
We're excited! Let us know how it goes!
"Good products and services."
Thank you Jie!
"Best tasting protein bar that is perfect for kids and young athlete's! My kids take them to practice and they keep them in their school backpack. Mom approved and kids approved!!"
Thanks Victoria, we're thrilled to hear that :)
"My super picky son loves these bars! He is a competitive swimmer and this is the first protein bar he actually likes. The natural ingredients and low sugar count are an added bonus!"
"We have 5 very picky kids, they love these. It’s no nice to give them something healthy on the go. Plus the extra protein is always a plus."
"Delicious! Easy and quick without the junk of most children’s bars."
Love to hear it, thanks for the review Danielle!
"We love zeekbar"
"My daughter who is a gymnast loves them! My son who is on the autism spectrum and super super picky even liked them which is a miracle"
We're so happy to hear that Laura! We're all about picky-eater miracles around here! Enjoy the bars!
"My daughter is a very picky eater and also has sensory issues. I’ve tried almost every protein bar I could find, and these are the first that she ate and actually enjoyed."
Thanks Alysia, we're so thrilled to hear that!
"SO good, and our kids love them"
"Cheap and easy process"
"My gymnast loves the bars! We are big fans!"
"The credit card payment page does not work."
Hi Wayne,

We experienced a temporary outage yesterday with our payment processor. We see you got an order placed, but apologies for the inconvenience, we know this was frustrating! Let us know if we can help with anything: hello@zeekbars.com
Zeek Bar is rated 4.92 based on 95 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access