Zeek Bar Reviews

hello@zeekbar.com

3350 Thomas Rd #150Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell us how Zeek Bar made you happy
Awesome bars
We can’t wait for new flavors to be introduced. My kids know they can eat this protein bar during meets!
Yummy flavors! My daughter loves them as a snack before practice. Great fuel for the athletic child
easy process
My daughter love zeek bar. She is a really picky eater!! I’m so happy to have found zeekbar. She will eat them before and after practice!! She is a happy gymnast with her zeek bar!!
My daughter loves these!
Very easy
great product! our clients love it.
Great service and east check out process.
I’m constantly on the go with all my extra curricular activities like tumbling and acting and Zeek bars are the perfect snack! They fill me up and keep me energized so that I can keep up with my busy schedule. I will continue to buy Zeek bars as my schedule just becomes busier and busier. I would absolutely recommend Zeek bars to anybody. They taste so yummy, unlike some other bars, and they are the perfect size! Definitely the best protein bar I have ever had :)
Zeek Bar 5 star review on 2nd December 2019
My daughter loves these for gymnastic competitions and before workout.
Awesome for no cost shipping!
Easy ordering process
Kids love them. Great snack!
We did a taste test with the Chocolate Fudge and Cookies and Cream that resulted in four enthusiastic thumbs up from my 4 and 6 year old.
Zeek Bar 5 star review on 25th November 2019
The best protein bar ever!!! Ever since we discovered Zeek Bars, it's been a household favorite! Cookies and Cream is definitely our favorite!! So so excited to keep ordering from such an amazing company!
great service
It was good.
Zeek Bars are amazing!! Its packed with protein which my picky little gymnast needs. We have tried other protein bars but they are just disgusting according to Trist. Glad we found you Zeek bars!!!
Thanks so much, Dee we're over the moon to hear that!!
Zeek Bar is rated 4.89 based on 130 reviews