ziegal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ziegal

Tell us how ziegal made you happy

"Very happy with the mobile phone and I'm not tied down to a contract happy days"
Are you ziegal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I just wanted to leave a review about this company https://www.ziegal.co.uk I never bought a mobile phone from them but they helped me so much deal with a issue I had with a mobile phone I had bought from China. The company I bought the phone from in china did not respond to my emails when my mobile phone stopped working but I noticed they also sold the same phone so I asked if they could help me and they did. Thank you for helping me."
ziegal is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access