Zieringmedical Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Zieringmedical

Tell us how Zieringmedical made you happy

"I used Zeiring in Wandsworth London Dec 2016 paid £8000 for 2800 grafts Now jan 2018 most have fallen out I will be bald again with in months. Just had to pay another £5000 For 1100 grafts on crown as on the morning of first op I was convinced to by the doctor to use the 2800 for fuller frontal hair line and that the crown will only cost £2000 and crown could show more growth after first op I was given the proper sales spill and as was left stupid bald spot so I had to do it.but only 1 year down line it’s went from £2000 for £4500. They know I’m not happy I’ve paid for prp injections with this last transplant so all in I’ve wasted £13500 it’s fallin out Everyone I read who had it does not have permanent results The male baldness is a affect of the follicles thinning and dieing until no new growth My new hair had thinned already and falling out in lumps. Even had prp injection Think it’s all a scam"
Zieringmedical is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews