Zircotec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zircotec

Tell us how Zircotec made you happy
I ordered a Zircotec coating, prepaid it, and was promised delivery within a month. I sent my manifolds to them swiftly. Four (!) months later, I still have not received my coated parts. No explanation was ever given for the delay. When I complained, no excuse was given. (I was given the option of my money back, though.) I've missed a half season of driving plus my car has been sitting at a garage at increasing cost for me. Be very careful about making business with this company.
Initially I made an email enquiry about the cost of having a manifold coated. The company responded within 24 hours with options and total costs, including shipping, and offered to arrange collection if required. I booked my manifold and sent it to them. The invoice arrived next day. I paid it, and ten days later the manifold arrived back to me, extremely well packaged . The finish on the manifold exceeded my expectations . Overall, the customer service, communication and clarity of information are outstanding. I can not recommend them highly enough. There is a downside. The process is quite expensive. However, with a three year warranty, you really do get what you pay for .
Zircotec is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews