Zircotec Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Zircotec

Tell us how Zircotec made you happy

"Initially I made an email enquiry about the cost of having a manifold coated. The company responded within 24 hours with options and total costs, including shipping, and offered to arrange collection if required. I booked my manifold and sent it to them. The invoice arrived next day. I paid it, and ten days later the manifold arrived back to me, extremely well packaged . The finish on the manifold exceeded my expectations . Overall, the customer service, communication and clarity of information are outstanding. I can not recommend them highly enough. There is a downside. The process is quite expensive. However, with a three year warranty, you really do get what you pay for ."
Are you Zircotec? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Zircotec receives. Reply Free
Zircotec is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews