ZOHR Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZOHR
Read ZOHR Reviews

komal@zohr.com

Tell us how ZOHR made you happy
Awesome service as always! Thanks
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Arrived on time. Worked with practiced precision and minimal wasted effort. Replaced all four tires in less than an hour. The car drives great now. Definitely will call again.
Super convenient.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Mario really helped me out of a jam. He worked late and kept me from having to take multiple Uber rides and leave my car over night. Tyler worked hard to coordinate and make the communication fast and responsive.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Matt did a great job. Great communication and very professional
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
My tech, Tyler, was very nice and informative. He also was on time for the appointment that was set. Thank you and Zohr will be highly recommended!!
ZOHR 5 star review on 5th March 2020
(Dallas) - Posted 11 months ago
Monty was very helpful and even let me know I didn't need a new pressure valve sensor when I thought I might. Definitely will use zohr in the future and recommend to friends.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
These guys are always on it. Very professional. I have used them four times in the last year for myself and family. Would NOT purchase tires anywhere else. Seriously recommend them.
ZOHR 5 star review on 5th March 2020
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
As always, the Zohr team was punctual, professional and quick.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
very quick and good service. This is more efficient than getting a tow truck to take your car to the shop.
ZOHR 5 star review on 3rd March 2020 ZOHR 5 star review on 3rd March 2020
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Prompt polite courteous and customer friendly. Definitely the way to go for tire service.
(Dallas) - Posted 11 months ago
Matt was very friendly. He showed up in the window that they provided and replaced the tires in under an hour. Their prices were also cheapest around for the exact same tires I would have gotten somewhere else, and THEY COME TO YOU. Very satisfied. Will be sure to tell everyone else about their services.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
First-time customer. I scheduked appointment online. Communication was great before and during the appointment. Tech arrived on time and was courteous, professional and very informative Excellent experience. Highly recommend.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Best service I ever had , Robby was awesome!
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Monty was great. Talked to me the entire time. Communicated what je was doing and why it was important. I will be a repeat customer
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Matt was friendly, helpful, and efficient. We’ll definitely be using Zohr again.
(Kansas City) - Posted 1 year ago
Arrived as promised. Got straight to work. Very nice and professional. Thank you for a job well done.
(Kansas City) - Posted 1 year ago
Mario was our technician. He was very polite and very quick at his job. After we went for a drive everything was very smooth. Thank you to Zohr. Highly recommend!
Friendly! Prompt incredible service
(Dallas) - Posted 1 year ago
Very easy to schedule and they showed up on time. The wheels were installed and balanced perfectly. Great experience!
ZOHR is rated 4.96 based on 75 reviews