ZOHR Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZOHR
Read ZOHR Reviews
Super convenient for stay at home moms 🙌🏼 They replaced a tire a few months back. Then I had them replace the remaining three. Easy and fast.
(Dallas) - Posted 10 months ago
Excellent Customer Service and very professional Technician I Would Recommend to Anyone
(Kansas City) - Posted 10 months ago
Very good and fast
Very good and fast
(Dallas) - Posted 10 months ago
Monty was great! He arrived early, took care of the tire and kept me posted about what caused the flat tire. Highly recommend.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Very convenient. Best pricing available. And fast service. Showed up for appointment as promised and completed work requested faster than expected
(Dallas) - Posted 11 months ago
Amazing customer service work was done perfectly and on time definitely a customer for life
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
You guys are the best around. Best service, prices everything! Thanks!!
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Efficient, kind, got the job done well. Very cool to see a mobile tire replacement service.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
From Kansas City, MO. Easy to setup an appointment online, no hassle over the phone or having to take time out of your day driving to a garage. My technician was Robbie, nice guy, he was quick to change my two front tires. Wasn’t anymore than 45 minutes. The cost was reasonable, I think the same as paying Wal Mart or any other garage. But the fact that they come to you and it can be worked around your schedule is what sold me on the service. I didn’t have to get up off my sofa, except to answer the door when they arrived. Will be using again! Tires drive great by the way !
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
Got to our house early, started straight into work, and finished in a timely manner.
(Kansas City) - Posted 11 months ago
The installers arrived earlier than expected. Both were professional, polite and knowledgeable.
Overall, the experience was enjoyable and at this stage I would recommend ZHOR to friends.
(Dallas) - Posted 11 months ago
Very good
They did excellent work. A little cumbersome scheduling the work.
(Kansas City) - Posted 10 months ago
I was sold the wrong size of tire for my vehicle. I had one tire replaced initially back in late dec early jan. I spoke with their customer service over the phone for help with my tire purchase; went with their recommendation. I had the remaining three tires replaced this week. Spoke with their customer service again to schedule and purchase the tires. After the install I noticed a rubbing noise when turning. A tech was dispatched. He confirmed that I was sold the wrong size of tire. I am waiting to hear back on how things will be made right. Being a mom of three in addition to also watching kids at home. Convenient is a necessary when things like this pop up. Time spent using this service vs sitting in a waiting room with small children. Seemed like a heaven sent. I am hopeful things will be handled timely and without further issue.
ZOHR is rated 4.96 based on 75 reviews