ZR Appliance Repair Services Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I always work with a to z because they get the job done quickly and effortlessly. They are reliable."
"I own a French door refrigerator that was not cooling or making any ice. The tech came out and he ordered the needed parts and was back out a few days later to finish the repair. The fridge works great not, and I am really happy with the service."
"I had a company come out and give me an estimate on a repair on my built-In microwave. It was really expensive. I had A 2 Z come out and re-diagnose , they found basically the same problem as the other company, but the cost was significantly lower for the labor. I am satisfied with the service. This company really does care about its customers. And, they even offered me a senior discount.I highly recommend them."
"These techs are so amazing. Friendly and dependable. The office staff is also great. Really easy to talk to. Keep it up guys!"
"I live in the Manhattan Beach area and have a Thermador Range that needed to be diagnosed. There was a clicking noise when I would light up the burners. The repairman came out and put the order in for the part. It arrived after a few days because it had to be special ordered. The office called me and we scheduled a part installation. It got fixed and all is working fine now. These repairman are experts. Thank you."
"I have a washer that had a leak. It needed to be looked at and fixed. This company came out and they fixed it the same day. I am glad I called them and didn’t bother with any other company."
"We love this company. My husband will only call them for any service. We never call anyone else. They are a good company."
"We have a Subzero fridge that stopped making ice. We had another company come out and tell us we need a new ice maker. We were quoted a large sum, and decided to get a second opinion. We called these guys and they gave us a quote for a substantially smaller amount. We love working with this company."
"I love AtoZ. We always call them for all our repairs. Great customer service and expertise."
"I have a refrigerator that was no longer cooling. I called them and they fixed it. No more problems at all. It is cooling and all is good."
"I have a stackable dryer combo which stopped drying. I called a2z and they came over. They fixed all the parts, and I’m really happy with the service."
"I had service done on my whirlpool washer. The technician had been out here before for my dryer. This time he fixed the washer. He is a great technician and really good at what he does. The service is fantastic."
"We call this company for all of our repairs. They are great!"
"I have a whirlpool dryer. I needed the belt replaced. They got the job done quickly and cost-effectively."
"I own a Electrolux washer and it wasn’t working right all of the sudden. I gave a to z a call and their tech came out and diagnosed it. He quoted me a price that was fair, and I went with the repair. The guy did a good job. If anything else breaks down again, I will call them for sure."
"The best of the best. Thanks!"
"We have a Thermador oven that started making a clicking noise when ever we would light up the burners. We called these guys because we were told they are experts at what they do. They did a great repair for us. We have not had a problem with our oven since then. If you are looking for expert service call this company. You won’t be disappointed."
"We own a True commercial refrigerator and it stopped cooling. We called A2Z, and they came the next day. They ordered parts, and he came back and did the fix. The unit is working great now. Love A2Z."
"We have a Kenmore Dryer that stopped blowing hot air. It took forever to dry the clothes. I called a2z and they sent their repairman over. They did a troubleshoot on the unit and he had the part that I needed in stock in his van. He did the repair, right there. Everything is working very well now."
ZR Appliance Repair Services is rated 4.96 based on 158 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access