zZounds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend zZounds

How would you rate zZounds ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brendan Savage

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about zZounds in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Brendan Savage
"They have some of the best and well sought after hardware and software that audiophiles and audio professionals seek out. They over regular payment as well as special financing, one of which is no credit check. When I needed to inquire about a purchase I had made they customer service was quick and extremely detailed in their response. I live in an area with "guaranteed two day shipping" and my order arrived the next day. I will always be doing business with Zzounds whenever I need new equipment."
zZounds is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews