Clean A Carpet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clean A Carpet

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Very good customer service
The guy was really friendly and did a great job. Can I order another job for next week. The smell is still there.
Please can someone communicate the earliest you can came and clean the carpet.

My phone number 07591708427
Very good service, and deep cleaning.
The service was very prompt and was an excellent standard. The carpets took quite some time to dry so further advice from the cleaner would help next time (putting the heating on high for a day or two). Overall very impressed.
I would recommend this company. Two very pleasant operatives arrived on time, did a good job and cleared up as necessary afterwards and went on their way after giving me a receipt for the payment. The job they were doing was upstairs and they made sure our hall carpet was covered as they walked through.
Very personable young man did an excellent job and was very helpful and accomodating, my only reason for not highest mark was because the time was later, but I was kept informed and did have an apology, would definite use company again, many thanks
Great service, very pleased
I was impressed with the speed and efficiemt clean of my carpets which required the operator to lug his cleaning equipment and tank up a flight of stairs to the first floor. I can recommend Clean A Carpet for their friendly and competant work.
I could not believe how clean the carpets looked after your visit. Very pleased as it made my rental property look better than when I moved there 18 months before. My full deposit was returned at the end of the rental contract. Thank you.
Excellent staff, did a great job. Arrived on time, worked promptly and efficiently, left the carpets looking clean and fresh.
Very quick with good result and smelt lively
While we thought it was good we did not think he was as willing as your operative that did it last time. For example, somewhat reluctant to move furniture and omitted entirely to place pads under the furniture legs.
Previous carpet cleaner couldn't get the stains out Clan a carpet got them out immediately
Really happy with Clean A Carpet. Great job, efficiently done.
Very efficient and arrived on time. Very customer friendly,pleased with the result ...would have clean a carpet again in future
Nice & friendly workman. Top blokes.
Carpets weren’t in a bad condition but needed a bit of a tough clean.
Very pleased with result