24option.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend 24option.com
04AM
4AM

Tell us how 24option.com made you happy

"Some of the worst scammers!! I invested a huge sum with them and they blocked my account after i had made profits so i couldn't withdraw. I had to dispute it with them and report to Swift recovery EU for help before getting my investments and profits out."
Are you 24option.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Amazing liar, they just promise, I’m dealing with them more than 1,5 year, I didn’t get tired to call them every week. I want my money back, they answer and always is the same: Madam everything is fine, we can see, that everything is fine and you request is on process you must be just passion and wait, so this waiting and lies. I had to get a recorvery agent, INFO@BINARYFINANCE DOT COM whom I mailed to get my money back from them. STAY AWAY, THEY ARE FRAUD GUYS"
24option.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews