3styleScooters® Reviews

Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3styleScooters® made you happy
I bought the purple size 2 scooter for my 5-year-old daughter for her birthday, its perfect and she picked up the steering really quickly. She's had it a month now and is scooting to school most mornings. Brilliant, sturdy scooter and fold easily to go in the car!
It the best scooter compared the high street brand like micro. Just bought for my 6 years son he loved and it can also last him another few years, unlike anything else they tend to get small for the child. Would definitely recommend it will definitely order in future
Part required was available at a reasonable price and arrived quickly
Very good service
Excellent service.
Great scooter and can buy spare parts which is very handy . Quick delivery also.
Quick simple easy to find the spare part i needed. arrived quickly. guides helped alot to install.
Good, worked for my son scooter
Very fast delivery, great scooter
Simple to use web site and easy to negotiate through to payment. Also great delivery service.
No trouble finding spares for very cheap. So handy to be able to do this and not replace whole scooter. The instructions are available online and easy to use. Quick and free delivery.
I bought my daughters scooter in 2019. Fantastic scooter, easy to ride, well built to last. Accidently I recently ran over it and broke the wheel in half! My daughter was beside herself. I contacted the company direct who replied the same day, within 3 days I had received a new wheel. Totally free of charge. Totally overwhelmed by the response of this seller who went above and beyond for me at no additional cost. Thank you so much. Highly recommended
2 working days and the accessory was delivered to my place. Earlier, when I had reported a broken spring, they sent 2, instead of just 1 which was needed. Setting an example for excellent customer care, they have won my approval and I now only recommend 3S products to friends.
My son loves it
Easy to use website
The item was delivered in time
Excellent service fitted perfectly would recommend thank you
Love it all. My son has had 3 scooters from here now the only place we will get them from. For the price they are well worth it.
Easy to order, just what I needed. Have a very happy little boy.
It was ok.Delivery was free and it took a couple of days other than that nothing to say but that this is our second scooter!These are great quality and will last a long time.Tks!
3styleScooters® is rated 4.91 based on 234 reviews