5 Star China Travel Reviews

Read 5 Star China Travel Reviews

02075800554

Suite 635, Linen Hall, 168 Regent Street,London W1B 5TG

Tell us how 5 Star China Travel made you happy
Excellent service. From the moment we were put in touch with this visa agency their communication was excellent. They made the visa application process very simple. Visa arrived in good time and we had absolutely no problems on our trip to China. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Everything was done by E-mail. They let you know exactly what is needed. Somebody is in contact with you throughout the process. We got a group visa for the two of us which worked out cheaper. You receive it 5 days before you go to China. Make sure you make a copy of the visa which I did because they keep the copy when you arrive at the airport in China. Excellent service and much cheaper
Very helpful
Quick response to questions
Always very helpful as we were unsure of the procedure on how to get visa
Very effective
Excelant service .. Recommend them ..
Excellent service extremely helpful staff.
found service to be very helpful and always assisted if had any issues going through the process of obtaining our visas
Amazing help and quick tour around.. thank you 5 star
I was not good with a computer, but they helped me all the way
Excellent service, kept me informed with every step
I had applied for a group visa
Very helpful and quick service, thank you
Good service though it would have been nice to be able to ring direct to speak to someone, rather than rely on emails . Everything was done efficiently .
My friend and I used these guys to get a group visa for our visit to China last summer. The whole process was very easy, everything was done via email so it saved us a trip into London which most other visa applications require.
Very good and helpful
Excellent service, group visa worked fine.
Excellent and clear process. Very fast. Group Visa sent to hotel in Hong Kong. Worked perfectly
Was great, very helpful and I save time and money. Kept me informed all the way. Thank you
Very good service, 2nd time we have used them. Slightly nervous as the visa is dispatched very close to travel date - but it works! Also remember to queue in the groups section (we're a couple and still get the group one) it sometimes is quicker too :-)
So easy to deal with, great communication. An absolute pleasure and will definitely deal with them again
Very helpful people. Great communication.
5 Star China Travel is rated 4.88 based on 476 reviews