72option.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend 72option.com

Tell us how 72option.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They kept on calling me asking me to invest, after a while of thinking I came to a conclusion that I was going tomato honest Money by Binary option so I invested with Binary Uno, I made nice profits as promised, then the time for the Free Bonus Bet came and I also made profits on, Then they started telling me of how I need to increase my investment to X30 including my profit, well I fell for that not until I needed some money and felt the fastest and easiest way to get it is by withdrawing from my trading account, from this moment they started coming up with flimsy excuses. It took me 4-6months to finally accept that it was a scam, my bank said chargeback won’t get anything back so I had just lost most of my retirement to these suckers, after a while of researching online and always commenting on things like I am saying now, I saw someone recommend dimitru a.t. ivtcysec-recovery,tech I was desperate and depressed so I gave it a try, here I am today happy with most of my money invested back to me. Im not greedy, I don’t need all back, I just feel waaayy better even if I got about 70% back. Don’t go near Binary Uno, they will not only scam you but also make you suicidal if you’re not strong.
72option.com is rated 1.83 based on 6 reviews