Dirtbikebitz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dirtbikebitz

Tell us how Dirtbikebitz made you happy
Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 3rd August 2022
Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 4th February 2022
Olivia
It’s not unusual for losers that get paid to offer efficient customer service to put the phone down, either because they have no idea about their products and/or what they’re company’s values are all about (if they have any of course), or because they simply just don’t want to be where they are, which is never the customer’s fault. The guy that never game me his name is probably one of the worst examples out there, and with what regards empty people like him there should 0 tolerance from everyone, including the kind of company behind him because what happens at the bottom starts from the top! My experience goes like this: I was in a phone queue for more than half an hour which kept on saying from the start would not take more than 8 minutes to answer. When this dude finally answered he just said it was due to the summer. I then politely and thankful got on with it and explained my issue how I had a discount code that wasn’t working and that I was hoping to resolve this in order to process quite an order within the day. He then started mumbling things about codes from their external affiliates and all this other rubbish that a customer does not care or want to know about. I explained that this was the code I received. He then asked me for the code and after supposedly checking it said that this was an old code, and I once again explained that this was the code I received after registering. He then said leave it with me and I’ll follow-up…I asked how you going to do that if you don’t know who I am? “He then remembered to ask me to send them an email with this code”, I replied, although I just gave you the code, I have already sent a complaint about this through your website portal but nobody got back to me. I then asked for his name, he huffed and didn’t even wait till he put the phone down properly before whispering swears at me! DUDE…YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM SURE YOUR EMPLOYER WOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK FAR TO ESTABLISH THAT, HOWEVER, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT YOU ARE AN CARELESS LOOSER. I’ve of course gotten rid of the website from my favourite pages and placed it in the NO-NO websites, you will therefore never see a dime from me, anyone in my company or either of my cyclist companions, an email already sent to everyone I’ve ever known through our cycling tours and trips.
Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 3rd August 2022
I am going to post this everywhere I looked and saw hate for this company: I was worried after reading all these comments because I ordered $150 worth of stuff before seeing them. I almost canceled through my credit card company as a fraud. I got the package in record time (UK to USA) and the items were perfect (two pairs of mountain bike pants on sale).
2 weeks waiting for body armour to turn up and nothing they don’t get back with emails 6 now trying to get the to answer the phone or get back with there joke of a phone system not worth it never again Cowboys
TOTAL SCAM COMPANY! Do not trust! I experienced the very same things that everyone else has explained below! Don’t go anywhere near them if you don’t want to loose your money! SCAM DOGS!!
WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH I would give zero stars if it was possible Fail to Deliver Fail to Respond and reply, dont answer phones. Please feel free to try call them, It will back up what I am saying Ordered some Triple clamps, IN STOCK, Immediate Dispatch, order before 9PM for next day delivery. What a load of $^%* Currently having to go through paypal to issue a claim, AVOID THEM AT ALL COST
Its a scam i ordered parts, then nothing arrived, i emailed them, they kept giving excuses, now they have blocked me on FB and email. Ive lost my money!
Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 4th February 2022
Wrong item sent to me...they make it hard for customers to do returns...will not help or cooperate with necessary info to contact sales returns... No phone number listed on web site.. very frustrating.. at this point I would not recommend them.
Do NOT BUY from this company. They sent me a damaged product. When I emailed them about it, they said I will get a full refund and shipping is free once I followed a set of instructions to get the free label made. Once I created the label, I forwarded it to them to double check and they varified that it was good. But Canada Post told me I needed to pay $32 to ship it back to the UK. The item I bought was $60, and I don't think I should pay anymore. I have sent three emails to no avail. Buy somewhere else. If I could give a zero rating, I would. It's been almost a month and I'm still dealing with this.
Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 5th December 2021 Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 5th December 2021 Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 5th December 2021 Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 5th December 2021 Dirtbikebitz 1 star review on 5th December 2021
SCAM THEY GOT 90.00 FROM ME !!!!!!save your money !!!!!parts never showed up they said they had no order from me but they toke 90.00 out of my checking!!!!!!!!!
This is a scam place don't do business with this scamer I'm waiting more than 2 months to receive my order and never got it I'm sending emails and no response from them I hope one day they get what they deserve
Paid delivery fee when placed the order. Asked to pay COD (cash on delivery) when pick up the package. Contact the customer service
I ordered gloves for my nephews birthday with delivery specified by the 31st August. I contacted customer services on 7th September as no gloves delivered and no communications as to what was happening. Whilst an apology for the delay was offered, I was told the item would be available 'soon'. I replied to say this was too vague, and ask why was I not told about the delay and to highlight that the item is still for sale on the site with a dispatch time of 1-2 days. I then received a reply saying it was not their fault and that it was out of their control due to supply issues. Well, what is not outside of this companies control is communicating delays to customers and not advertising for sale, items which are not even available - so I suggest this company take ownership of that poor element of their service instead of blaming the issue entirely on supplier delays. Refund requested. Will be sure to tell other about this rubbish experience. (2 stars because at least the customer service team replied)
I ordered boots that said it will arrive at 12/24/2020 and nothing plus I’m sending emails regarding this. Wtf is going on!!!!
Placed an order order and it never shipped no tracking # given. Money gone emails to them were blocked. BEWARE!!!
Slow delivery, now past the scheduled date a week and still not arrived. Tried reaching out to their customer service several times and the email bounced back. Looking into canceling the credit card charge.
Ordered from Dirtbikebitz a few times now. Happy every time. Items as described, great price good communication & speedy delivery. Thanks again Dirtbikebitz.
Ordered the 19 of August. Delivery suppose to be the 30th. No delivery by the 4th of September. Called about 20times. No answer, emailed, answered 12hrs later saying they not sure on the eta of the order. Quick to take £130 of my money though. Awaiting refund. I would avoid these guys, no excuse for appalling service.
On Dec28 2018 I have ordered Airoh Aviator 2.2 Delivery date was scheduled on Jan9 2019 They asked me to wait a few days I’ve lost my patience on Jan28 and return my money through PayPal
The absolute worst cumstomer service I have ever dealt with! Guaranteed delivery before Christmas and here it is middle of January and no order received. I shouldn’t have expected anything les from the UK!
Order # 2999180 – This is a real review. Do not order from DirtBikeBitz! Especially if you are not located in the UK. The intent of this negative review is to persuade you from doing business with DirtBikeBitz. Please allow me to share my negative experience. I’ll keep it as brief as possible. I ordered a pair of Alpinestars Tech 10. I paid for expedited shipping to get them quickly, $49.62. I opened the package to find that they sent me the wrong size. Not a big deal, but here’s where it gets bad: I called the company at least 25 times before they finally picked up. I called 44 800 689 3619, the phone number listed on their website. There’s always an automated message that says “extension not available.” It’s nearly impossible to get an employee on the phone. I also sent multiple emails. Finally, when a woman picked up, she said to return the product and that they would reimburse me the shipping cost, which was $62.72 to have it returned. At that time she said send them an email with proof of return and they will reimburse me the cost I paid for shipping and they would also send me the correct product. I did exactly what she said. I sent the email at least once a day and tried calling their phone number at least 100 times. No one has responded to me. Now I’m out $62.72 + $580.13 (cost of boots and original shipping). In addition, since I am an international caller, I just got a message from my phone company AT&T, that I have $200+ of international calls. Which is me desperately calling this company to try to rectify the situation. I’m so unhappy with this transaction. I lost a lot of money. I sincerely hope that you don’t use this company, because you might lose money as well. I should have trusted my gut instinct about this company. I only used it because I could not find these boots anywhere else. Even if they have a product that you can’t find anywhere else, or a cheaper price, DO NOT ORDER FROM DIRTBIKEBITZ! - Wesley
Dirtbikebitz is rated 1.4 based on 20 reviews