Vertbaudet Reviews

Based on 46 reviews
Telephone
Read Vertbaudet Reviews

The Customer Care Manager, Vertbaudet, 2 Navigation Walk, Bridge Street

Tell us how Vertbaudet made you happy
Vertbaudet 1 star review on 7th March 2022
KatyK
Vertbaudet 3 star review on 11th January 2022
KatyK
Vertbaudet 1 star review on 3rd December 2021
Payment with ideal done, their system had an issue and the order did not get registered. Called and proof of payment sent to them for reimbursement and after a month still no money in bank account. They said they have transferred the money twice, the first time there was an error but not proof of payment has been sent from their end for both accounts. Hope you have a better experience.
I am still waiting for a refund of over £83 for some bedding I ordered and tried to cancel five minutes later. I returned the bedding ( did not accept delivery as advised by Vertbaudet) a month ago, but I am chasing Vertbaudet for my refund ! Last week they claimed to refund me within 24-72hrs. No money from Vertbaudet has been paid into my account. Still chasing them for refund ! Not acceptable online service !
Since placing an order ELEVEN DAYS ago, I have not received it, or received an update about it been shipped, and my online account has not been updated, simply stating 'order acknowledged'. They have not replied to my emails either. Extremely poor practice and shoddy customer service.
Terrible company, returned item 4 months ago & still waiting for refund. Numerous emails sent to them & they just fob you off with same excuse. Upgrading system & brexit which is a load of rubbish. This company is a joke & should not be trading.
This company has clearly decided to choose the path of STEALING from people. As others have said, no refund despite me sending items back 5 MONTHS AGO. Scammers and thieves based on my experience. Avoid like the plague.
I have been a loyal customer for many many years, I love the childrens clothing however I will no longer be doing business with company. They are not refunding me for returned items. Last year I had to chase them for my refund and they put it0 00down to computer glitch. I spoke to customer services and managed to get my money back. However this year the same thing happened no refund. I chased them and was sent me a generic letter putting the blame on computer systems. I am still waiting for my refund 3 months later and don't think I will get it. I wonder if they are going out of business, however if the computer glitch doesn't bankrupt them the bad reviews will.
Ordered a month ago, still nothing. 2 emails and a call later, the order is not even treated yet and they don't know what is the issue 🤦‍♀️ the only solution is to cancel the order and it will take minimum 2 weeks to get reimbursed #wtf#customerservice An advice: don't buy Verbaudet they don't deserve to trade
Took weeks to arrive, when it did arrive the clothing was 2 times too small! Ordered all 9-12 months would fit baby 3 months….all have to go back!
I ordered a present in January for a February birthday. Still waiting (April) and they are blaming issues with the container at the port.
Never ever again! Worst e-commerce experience with them. I bought a gift for my daughter in 25th of February and we are in 15th of March and still no news. On their website is written that we receive our order in 6 to 9 days. I got in contact with them and claim how is this possible. 2 days after my claim I received an email saying they are sorry but they have some technical problems with their system, no more details like when they will send the items or ever the possibility to cancel my order, nothing. Radio silence! Bad customer service! All in one I don't recommend it!
Waiting for weeks for the order to be delivered with little to no support from their customer service (no phone number available and a vague email saying there were some custom issues and to come back if I still don’t get the order. Then complete silence). I am basically keeping all my kids stuff in boxes and scattered around the house where we just moved in without any update on the furniture to be delivered or reimbursement possibility. So frustrating!!
I wish I had read the reviews here before placing a large order. In late November I placed a large order which subsequently went walkabouts. Hermes said it had been delivered but it hadn’t. I contacted Vertbaudet who seemed to not understand that my items had in fact not been delivered. Trying to get hold of them was a joke. The phone number just kept me on hold before saying they were too busy to take the call and cut me off. This happened no matter that time of day I called. Emails took days to be responded to and getting assistance via social media was like banging my head against a wall. Eventually my items arrived a few days before Christmas (marvellous when 4 of the items were Christmas jumpers). On the 17th January I dropped my returns off at my local parcel shop. To this day I am still waiting for my refund almost 2 months later. It’s an absolute disgrace. I seriously don’t know how this company are still trading. I’ve sent three emails chasing my refund and when they finally dignify my email with a response it’s just a load of waffle and I’m still no clearer on when they’ll give me my money back. The photo attached shows the last correspondence I had from them on 28th Feb. If anyone can understand what they’re going on about, please could you enlighten me!!? I have never ever encountered such dire customer service! I would recommend anyone thinking of placing an order goes elsewhere to save themselves a lot of hassle!
Vertbaudet 1 star review on 7th March 2022
Total SCAM, don't order from this company. They have been telling me lies for weeks. I opened a claim via Paypal. They have been telling me lies for weeks. I'm worried, I've been charged £240 and never seen the items No support over the phone
Avoid. They never ship your items . Make excuses that they are busy but there's no longer phone support or any sort of customer service. Avoid. Buy elsewhere
I was really worried after I had ordered a big gift for my sons birthday because I had read so many negative reviews after my purchase. The online team were super friendly reassured me and kept me updated on the whereabouts of my parcel. After 9 days I received my parcel safely. Thank you :)
Vertbaudet 5 star review on 21st January 2022 Vertbaudet 5 star review on 21st January 2022
I agree that the delivery times are shocking, I waited 5 weeks for some items which is very disappointing, however pre-Brexit I wasn’t having issues so maybe this needs to be considered. I am in the UK - products are always lovely and good quality so maybe worth the wait!
Vertbaudet 3 star review on 11th January 2022 Vertbaudet 3 star review on 11th January 2022
The delivery is Sooooo long!!! It will take years to wait!!! I have ordered baby bodies and my baby have grown up the clothes. He cannot use the clothes anymore!!!
I ordere on 14th december something for my two little nephews and AFTER I ordered, they stated that it could take up to 10-12 days to deliever. So that it might not work until christmas. On the 24th december, I received an e-mail that they are unable to deliever the ordered items. Never ever again am I using this site, and you should not even use them once.
Do not order from this company This company should be closed down. They have been telling me lies for weeks. Placed order beginning of December. Keep being told my order has been shipped. Round in circles and lie after lie. Only to find out it’s not. Appalling service. A very upset mum. I have a child not receiving her baby pram for Christmas, that is all she wanted because of this company.
Returned faulty item in October,was told on 5th November I would receive refund but now 15th December & no refund.Have sent two emails since but still nothing.Customer service absolutely terrible would not recommended buying from them.
Vertbaudet is rated 1.8 based on 46 reviews