aagmarkets.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend aagmarkets.com

Tell us how aagmarkets.com made you happy
Fast, Easy and Profitable. Academically thrilling. To sum it up - would recommend to any friend of mine.
My broker was telling me to buy my bitcoin with it got down to 3k. He has been telling me it would go up around May, not sure how he does it but it’s amazing. Every prediction meets. Good information I’d say. I have been positive every month trading and I am trading for 1.5 years. Great people I’d say.
A suspicious trade picks with my broker. Quite shocked with my results. Cannabis stocks were never something I had experience in and they showed me the right crypto projects that are also contributing to the medical marijuana space.
Construction worker for 13 years never thought I would ever be looking at charts in front of a computer. I also made more money in 2 years trading than my entire career building. Bye bye construction belt.
Bloody oath this is best and most reliable platform and group of people I worked with.
Very motivating. My trader is so good I just said good on you and I left it to him. Good days!
I wake up every morning when I have my brekky and I open up my computer to see my account safe and sound. Always call when I scedhule meetings with them, I can manage my business and have another passive income.
I was happy to start with $500 and I’m happy to say that I then upgraded my account after taking it slow for a week. Liam was happy to explain everything and showed me how bitcoin works.
My wife got me involved in this and I thought she was absocrazy. In the end I was wrong which I tend to be often.Now I can sit back and drink cold ones while my little ankle biters hang around!
AAG will teach you how to trade.If you’re a beginner, I’d recommend contacting AAG and requesting they teach you how to trade. They’ve got excellent traders that can help you a lot (look for Edmund if you’re in Malaysia). Also, they’ve got great education material on their website.
Trading Central technical analysis.Sign up to get the free technical analysis emails from Trading Central, very helpful for intermediate traders.
Trading and referring my friends for commission = $$$. Never had problems withdrawing for this whole year.
With previous experience in the US markets. Little did I know these young folks know these crypto markets better than us old dogs. As long as I make my payments I’ll listen to who I need to. So far I am working with 4% risk and I’m making 8% on average. Good for me is all I got to say!
I am so glad to have been part of a VIP group for around 8 months now. Finally paid off my car payments and started my own charity. Thanks
With My experience training to start was a bit difficult. I got a hang of it after some time with having a good mentor. I still leave the trading up to him seeing that he is way better at trading than I am.
Why the hell do I need a computer to trade. I have a flip phone and I can’t even access the website. My broker sent my 250 back and said this may not be for me.
I didn’t even have 50 dollars to start and I was expected to get 250. I’m a student!
aagmarkets.com is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews