Abercrombie & Fitch Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Abercrombie & Fitch
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Abercrombie & Fitch made you happy

"I have used their services twice through Hollister and they have delivered both orders with good presentation and have taken care with the items and have been delivered quickly."
Are you Abercrombie & Fitch? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Abercrombie & Fitch receives. Reply Free
"Ordered late at night on the Wednesday, order arrived on the Friday. One of my favourite brands and quite often have a sale on online :)"
"I'm very pleased about the quality of the men shirts."
"Fast shipping"
"Great page. You have free shipping to Greece and great discounts"
"The web site is easy to use with all the right filters to find what you need. The garments are good quality and delivered quickly. I had an issue that customer services resolved very quickly indeed."
"Even when on sale, their clothes are still rather expensive (for what you get). However, they have fantastic customer service, and the recent winter fleeces I purchased make my morning commute bearable!"
"Fast Delivery. Always good quality items."
"good staff to help me choose what was right for me"
"They had fast shipping"
"The order arrived as I make online. Plus I got a 20% discount to my next order."
"The order arrived as I make online."
"I loved my experience at A&F. They had a wide range of clothes and lots of sizes and variety to choose from. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. The store had a great environment and easily accessible location, making my overall shopping experience wonderful!"
Abercrombie & Fitch is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews