Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd
Read Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd Reviews

About Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd:

We sell used salvage OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer - parts and new aftermarket parts for major brands of ATV's, UTV's, dirt bikes and snowmobiles.

Arctic Cat, Can Am, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Ski-doo, Suzuki and Yamaha.

No need to worry about whether your part will fit! Our research is extensive, check out our fitments on each part to view a list of all units the part will be compatible with according to the OEM manufacturer.

If you can't find the parts you are looking for in our online parts catalog, send us a parts request.

We also sell new aftermarket parts from various vendors. Let us know what you are looking for, we can offer a competitive price quote!

Located in Alberta, we ship parts daily - excluding weekends and holidays - to any Canadian address. Our location is not too far to drive if you need snowmobile or ATV parts near Edmonton!

780-785-2041

sales@abmotorsports.ca

53.992475,-114.893054
58103 Hwy 757

Tell us how Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd made you happy
When I phoned the customer service was friendly and very helpful. The parts I needed were a good price and they were shipped right away. I will definitely recommend and use them again.
excellent service
Price was fair,very fast shipping on the product i ordered arrived in 2day
Super to deal with, quality parts and very quick shipping! AB Motorsports is now the first place I call!
Very fast service. Product was as described.
Part was just as in picture. Good price.
Quick shipping and item arrived as described. Always an easy experience!
I just received my order today was exactly on time even received a FREE yes a FREE hat booooyaaaa I’ll be ordering more I even made a huge post on Facebook to all my friends I don’t think I ever been this happy about purchasing a part
Fast shipping and good price very nice service thank you
I recently purchased 2 used parts for my Honda Rubicon. The parts arrived exactly as described, in excellent condition, and the price was very reasonable. My only "complaint", if you want to use that term, is the cost of shipping. I realize that the price quoted was for Canada Post ExpressPost, or something like that, and the parts did arrive within a couple of days. However, I was not in a rush for the parts, and would have liked to have a less expensive option for shipping. Again, not a huge issue, just something that you could look into.
Great place but hard to get someone on the phone
The parts I ordered were exactly as pictured on the website. They were well packaged and delivered fast. Thank you!
Awesome customer service. They went the extra mile to make a happy customer, rare to see these days. You won't go wrong dealing with these people thank you Evan Terry Ontario
Did my purchase via the internet and it was flawless. Also deliver was was on point. Really satisfied.
watatow it was really good and i fixed my brp ski doo everything is all right
Great customer service. Thanks
GOOD COMPANY TO BUY SALVAGE O.E.M ARTS FROM THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR FOR YOUR HELP IT,S GREATLY APRECIATED .
Very good service!
Fast delivery and parts as advertised!
Great staff, when I contacted them. Website was easy to use, and shipping was fast and affordable.
Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 95 reviews