Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd
Read Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd Reviews

About Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd:

We sell used salvage OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer - parts and new aftermarket parts for major brands of ATV's, UTV's, dirt bikes and snowmobiles.

Arctic Cat, Can Am, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Ski-doo, Suzuki and Yamaha.

No need to worry about whether your part will fit! Our research is extensive, check out our fitments on each part to view a list of all units the part will be compatible with according to the OEM manufacturer.

If you can't find the parts you are looking for in our online parts catalog, send us a parts request.

We also sell new aftermarket parts from various vendors. Let us know what you are looking for, we can offer a competitive price quote!

Located in Alberta, we ship parts daily - excluding weekends and holidays - to any Canadian address. Our location is not too far to drive if you need snowmobile or ATV parts near Edmonton!

780-785-2041

sales@abmotorsports.ca

53.992475,-114.893054
58103 Hwy 757

Tell us how Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd made you happy
Exellent prices, and top rate service. Best ATV parts/repair shop I've seen.
Order was shipped quickly and arrived as promised. Only issue I have is that the part didn't have the speedo key although it was in the advertised picture. So now I have to search for that part separately.
Good prices, items were as advertised, fast shipping. Will deal with again!!
Item was as ordered, excellent condition and well packaged. Thanks
Good quality, very happy
very satisfied .quick shipping ..best seller
Very happy. Got my parts a week early and I even live across the country Thanks to all that got me back on the trails!
Great to deal with. Part was in excellent shape. Part was packaged extremely well. Shipping was a little overpriced, it was more expensive than the part. Shipping was quick. Will definitely deal with them again if I need any more used parts. Thank you
The right part and shipped promptly. Excellent.
The windshield I received was in poor condition its all scratched up ,,there a small crack in the upper part & some of the black in the lower portion is missing that should have been written in the description
Very smooth and nice transaction. I picked up my part on Saturday and it was ready for me at the pick up box. I’m happy with service. Thanks
got here quick and affordable
Found their website and part selector easy to use and they had the part I needed. Product was very reasonably priced and was delivered quickly.
No issues
Awesome service , fast and very reliable, parts were in great condition will Forsure be using this site for future repairs ! Keep up the great work guys cheers !
Hi, I just gave you 3 stars because the cable seemed to be pinched and the shipping was way to expensive. It doesn't take $14 to a letter from Alberta to BC. I'll give the cable a try and see how it works. Thanks Jan
Like the service an fast
Good pricing, fast shipping and the was in better shape than I expected. 5 Stars, good job guys.
Excellent staff. My order was sent quickly and the parts are in perfect working order. Thank you
First time ordering from this site and I was very pleased. Parts was as described and arrived quickly.
Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 72 reviews