Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd
Read Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd Reviews

About Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd:

We sell used salvage OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer - parts and new aftermarket parts for major brands of ATV's, UTV's, dirt bikes and snowmobiles.

Arctic Cat, Can Am, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Ski-doo, Suzuki and Yamaha.

No need to worry about whether your part will fit! Our research is extensive, check out our fitments on each part to view a list of all units the part will be compatible with according to the OEM manufacturer.

If you can't find the parts you are looking for in our online parts catalog, send us a parts request.

We also sell new aftermarket parts from various vendors. Let us know what you are looking for, we can offer a competitive price quote!

Located in Alberta, we ship parts daily - excluding weekends and holidays - to any Canadian address. Our location is not too far to drive if you need snowmobile or ATV parts near Edmonton!

780-785-2041

sales@abmotorsports.ca

53.992475,-114.893054
58103 Hwy 757

Tell us how Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd made you happy
Got the part as described an in a timely fashion. I ordered and fuel pump and they couldn't confirm the quality of the part because they had not tested it prior to adding it to their inventory. I have yet to install it so I haven't been able to confirm if this item is in good condition.
Easy online purchase. Quick delivery.
Was the correct part.
Great work, the part fit and didn't take long to get here thanks guys good job.
merci beaucoup
Placed an order with Alberta Motorsports and had it expressed delivery to Ontario in 2 days. Fantastic customer service easy to place order and the prices you can't beat. Definitely will be a returning customer. Thanks again Steve Parker 👍
Item arrived earlier than anticipated and was exactly what I was expecting.
Thanks Alberta Motorsports! I found exactly what I needed at your online store and it was at a great price to boot.
I received everything with in the window that they told me it would come, everything was in exactly the shape that it was explained to me. Very happy also with their tracking system. Thank you again Jeff Caron
Parts came as described
Works well
Thanks
Awesome to deal with , shipped item out to me fast with no problem. I highly recommend
Happy with the purchase and service.
Post this on the wall!!!
I will be a loyal customer until I can’t stand wrenching on these old bombs!!

Thanks so much! Top shelf service/shipping and selection.
First time stumbling onto this gem of a website saves me money and I get original parts not knockoffs for knock off prices keep up the great service and great work new customer for life
Had an exotic part that was hard to find from 1984 and shipping was lightning fast. Will definitely be back! Thank you.
I am making a second review because I unfairly gave a bad review on the item I ordered. I hadn't seen the photos showing a break. Alberta motosport are really honest. 5 stars.
The cover part recived was cracked in the pivot part
Hi Robert,
Thank you for your review, both positive and negative feedback are beneficial to our potential customers; as well as offering growth to our business!
In reply... I have added the picture of the part that you purchased to your review. The toolbox picture on our website clearly shows the cracked lid. In the article, it also stated that there was a crack on the lid and to see the pictures.
If you would like to send the toolbox back we will certainly offer you a full refund for the part.
Thanks, Shannon.
Friendly staff and quality parts. I will shop here again!
Fast, and item as described. No complaints here!
Online ordering was easy and the shipping was fast.
Great communication and friendly service.
I would shop here again.
I got the part very quickly and it was in great condition. Highly recommend Alberta Motorsports.
Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 261 reviews