Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd

About Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd: We sell used salvage OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer - parts and new aftermarket parts for major brands of ATV's, UTV's, dirt bikes and snowmobiles.

Arctic Cat, Can Am, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Ski-doo, Suzuki and Yamaha.

No need to worry about whether your part will fit! Our research is extensive, check out our fitments on each part to view a list of all units the part will be compatible with according to the OEM manufacturer.

If you can't find the parts you are looking for in our online parts catalog, send us a parts request.

We also sell new aftermarket parts from various vendors. Let us know what you are looking for, we can offer a competitive price quote!

Located in Alberta, we ship parts daily - excluding weekends and holidays - to any Canadian address. Our location is not too far to drive if you need snowmobile or ATV parts near Edmonton!

780-785-2041

sales@abmotorsports.ca

53.992475,-114.893054
58103 Hwy 757

Tell us how Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd made you happy

"got here quick and affordable"
"Found their website and part selector easy to use and they had the part I needed. Product was very reasonably priced and was delivered quickly."
"Awesome service , fast and very reliable, parts were in great condition will Forsure be using this site for future repairs ! Keep up the great work guys cheers !"
"Hi, I just gave you 3 stars because the cable seemed to be pinched and the shipping was way to expensive. It doesn't take $14 to a letter from Alberta to BC. I'll give the cable a try and see how it works. Thanks Jan"
"Like the service an fast"
"Good pricing, fast shipping and the was in better shape than I expected. 5 Stars, good job guys."
"Excellent staff. My order was sent quickly and the parts are in perfect working order. Thank you"
"First time ordering from this site and I was very pleased. Parts was as described and arrived quickly."
"hey guys,you ROCK. Just the part I was looking for,exactly as you proclaimed. I don't remember how I found you,but I got you on speed dial now."
"Very helpful and product shipped quickly"
"Perfect communication and fast shipping. Will do business again."
"Just what I needed , all good"
"Everything as promised."
"Very good service and fast shipping"
"Thanks for the quad hub. Priced right and got here quick."
"Evan is the best"
"Fast shipping, part came exactly as described and fitment was perfect."
"Always a pleasure ordering from your company. The parts are always what was expected as indicated in the pic as well as the description. Always search here before anywhere else."
"Part was as needed, at the right price, and shipped promptly."
Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 61 reviews