abodewell Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend abodewell

Tell us how abodewell made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Amne was great to work with. We received a very competitive offer on our house and were offered a fast closing timeline that allowed us to purchase another house with very little stress. This was such a better experience than the typical process of selling your current home, finding a new home, building contingencies into contracts, having something fall through and maybe even moving your family into an apartment for a month or two. Thanks Amne!"
"Amne was excellent, they were the selling agent for the house we bought and we had no troubles accessing the property when needed and the property was clean and the grounds well maintained. The transaction to purchase the property went smoothly and we had excellent customer service when there was confusion about which appliances conveyed. Wonderful experience!"
"Had a wonderful experience with this company. Casey was always available to answer questions and worked hard on this deal for my buyers. My buyers are very happy and the deal was a smooth transaction. Hope to do business again soon!!"
"Amne is a business not a real estate company and if you are needing to sell and want a for sure sell, they will definitely get the paperwork done."
"Amne has helped me out so much,with the move making it so easier. Thanks."
"Anne seems so professional. It is such a good company. It makes waves in the housing market. They do great work constantly, which makes them competitive in every aspect. I respect their work greatly and they should be used more often."
"The only thing I did not agree with was some of the repair items. In my opinion, some items were not necessary. Besides that, the process was not that bad. If I had it to do all over again however, I would not go this route. The people I dealt with were very professional and answered my questions. They were pleasant to work with."
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We're glad you felt supported by our customer service team.

We appreciate your feedback in regards to the repair items. Feel free to contact us at contact@amne.co if you have anything you would like to add. Have a great day!
"Amne was easy to work with and i had no issues with them. If they had normal service on Saturday and Sunday they would be 5 stars."
Hi Adan,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you had a seamless transaction with Amne.

We will be sure to share your feedback internally. Feel free to contact us at contact@amne.co if you have anything you would like to add. Have a great day!
"We had an excellent experience selling our home to Amne. Highly recommend!"
"Hi, Working with Amne for myself, a real estate Broker for over 23 years, and my buyer clients was a great experience. They responded to reasonable repair requests from our inspection. Allowed easy access. Were very responsive every step of the way. I absolutely have nothing but good remarks to say about this company and our experience doing business with them."
"Very efficient and smooth transaction!"
"Wonder and easy process"
abodewell is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access