Abodewell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abodewell

Tell us how Abodewell made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Amne was great to work with. We received a very competitive offer on our house and were offered a fast closing timeline that allowed us to purchase another house with very little stress. This was such a better experience than the typical process of selling your current home, finding a new home, building contingencies into contracts, having something fall through and maybe even moving your family into an apartment for a month or two. Thanks Amne!
The only thing I did not agree with was some of the repair items. In my opinion, some items were not necessary. Besides that, the process was not that bad. If I had it to do all over again however, I would not go this route. The people I dealt with were very professional and answered my questions. They were pleasant to work with.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We're glad you felt supported by our customer service team.

We appreciate your feedback in regards to the repair items. Feel free to contact us at contact@amne.co if you have anything you would like to add. Have a great day!
Abodewell is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews