Activewindows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activewindows

Tell us how Activewindows made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered some self adhesive films from this company, which were a very competitive price and arrived very quickly. They came well packaged in a strong cardboard tube, with full application instructions. The instructions were detailed and accurate and made the application very straightforward. The final result is stunning. I can't recommend Active Windows highly enough. The overall service was top class.
First time I ordered with this company. Everything is so straightforward. My order came very quickly and the product was very easy to fit. As per youtube video once I fitted the film it looked fantastic couldn't be more pleased with it. I definitely recommend active window's for your window film, I would definitely order again. 5 star service!!
Goods not received and reluctant/unwilling to send replacement or refund! Poor service! Where is their customer care!? Expecting me to speak to Royal Mail about where the goods were delivered!
Quick delivery, great price and so easy to install! The youtube clip was very useful. The frosted film I added to my Windows ensures I have privacy but the sunlight shines through. At last I have got rid of those dusty curtains!
Activewindows is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews