Activewindows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activewindows

Tell us how Activewindows made you happy
Good description of products and very easy to order. Delivery virtually immediate. Product easy to install, and very happy with results. Well worth the money.
Quality product, free and prompt delivery. Very recommendable
speedy service, great product/price. Tutorial video, couldn't go wrong.
First time buying from the company and it’s not been good. Problems with their IT when trying to order, lack of tracking showing on account, and no other notification from company which is not helping with receiving the goods ordered which are overdue. So far 7 days from shipping and still waiting for the goods to arrive despite 48 hr delivery method. They have taken the money so chances of getting a refund are low.
GOOD WINDOW FILM PRODUCT AND TIMELY DELIVERY
I ordered the Mirror film and 2 days later it arrived. I had watched the video on their website on how to fit this film and duly applied the film as in the video. I must say I am so impressed with the quality of the product which does exactly what it states and allows me to have the privacy it provides. I am 100% sure the installation was made easier by how informative the video was. Thankyou so much for a great product and service. I would gladly use your services and recommend you to anyone looking for any type of window film as you have so much on offer.
Great company and I use them for all my window films. I run a gym in an industrial unit with lots of windows. The frosted film provides great privacy and stops the glare of the sun.
Easy to use with a detailed tutorial video.
Fast delivery for a great price. Would recommend to all.
Amazing product for a Very reasonable price. I’ve used them a few time and they always deliver very quickly and reply to all queries promptly. Would
Recommend always.
Awesome service, awesome quality, have used them before and will continue to do so.
Flawless customer service as is the product, thank you Active window films.
I ordered some self adhesive films from this company, which were a very competitive price and arrived very quickly. They came well packaged in a strong cardboard tube, with full application instructions. The instructions were detailed and accurate and made the application very straightforward. The final result is stunning. I can't recommend Active Windows highly enough. The overall service was top class.
First time I ordered with this company. Everything is so straightforward. My order came very quickly and the product was very easy to fit. As per youtube video once I fitted the film it looked fantastic couldn't be more pleased with it. I definitely recommend active window's for your window film, I would definitely order again. 5 star service!!
Goods not received and reluctant/unwilling to send replacement or refund! Poor service! Where is their customer care!? Expecting me to speak to Royal Mail about where the goods were delivered!
Quick delivery, great price and so easy to install! The youtube clip was very useful. The frosted film I added to my Windows ensures I have privacy but the sunlight shines through. At last I have got rid of those dusty curtains!
Activewindows is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews