Adent.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adent.io

Tell us how Adent.io made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I purchased a marketplace setup on Feb25,2020, till this date I have not received anything. I have contacted them many times to find out where it is and have not been able to find out what happened. They are ignoring my emails now and the only thing they have ever told me is they will look into it but I don't hear anything from them and still have no web site. I asked for a refund since no one can tell me where my site that I paid for is, and of course no refunds. A no refund policy tells me the product or service must be consistently bad and they get so many refund requests that they instituted this policy. I was a little concerned that the company is in Viet Nam making it almost impossible to get ant thing done about problems, lesson learned. Now I am out of my money and have no web site like I purchased so I warn you If you have thought about using this company, ADENT.OI, READ ALL THE REVIEWS MANY LISTED ON TRUSTPILOT AND OTHER INTERNET SITES I am not the first or only person who has had the same problems. SAFE YOUR MONEY AND FIND A LEGITIMATE COMPANY TO PURCHASE YOUR NEW SITE. BUYER BE WARNED!
Adent.io is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews