Adventure Hero Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Adventure Hero
"I did Mt.Everest Base camp with this company last year. So did not think twice when I knew they were doing Mt.Kilimanjaro as well. very well organized and prompt response. prices are very economical as well.My guide Godfrey Mbyallu is excellent resource and was very passionate about his work. He was always making sure everyone was ok. Last night to the summit he was with me since I was little slower than the rest of the team. He motivated to keep going. He is my Adventure Hero.I would highly recommend Adventure Hero and guide Godfrey Mbyallu."
"We did the Everest Base Camp Trek. Believe me, there’s lots of things that can go wrong on trips like this, and so much of it is out of your control. From start to finish, Adventure Hero (and our brilliant guide Pemba Sherpa) exceeded our expectations in every respect. Superb organisation, very friendly, and always willing to help, we could not have asked for more. We will return for another trek in the next few years, and would not even consider booking with a different company. Five stars, as the option for six is unavailable."
"Adventure Hero provided top notch service start to finish. Emails were answered promptly, tons of information provided, and the guides were incredible. Would definitely travel with them again."
"I have used Adventure Hero twice now to organize my trekking adventures. The level of service is excellent and Pablo responds with lightning speed to any question that you may have. From start to finish, the trekking holidays have been nothing short of spectacular, as there is room for every level of customization that you may require. You will not be disappointed when using this operator."
"We were told that you needed to book the W trek a year to 6 months ahead. But it was October, so we tried AdventureHero. Pablo was extremely helpful, always responding quickly, with patience, to our many questions and concerns. We did the W trek, with Camila, an excellent guide, who made the trek much richer, with her extensive knowledge, about the area flora and fauna, and, with a sense of humor. The trip was well-organized and it was a fabulous experience!"
"Amazing Trip with Adventurehero."
Adventure Hero is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews