Affinity Find Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Affinity Find

How would you rate Affinity Find ?

William Berkshire
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm sorry that I didn't review these reports before ordering from this company. I ordered black pants. They sent grey. I asked about returning them, and they said they would not pay for shipping. They also sent me a link to the company FAQS. Section 11 of their own FAQS said that if they sent the wrong merchandise, they would send the right one at no cost to the buyer. Repeated attempts for them to do that did not work. Fortunately, I paid through PayPal, and filed a dispute. PayPal eventually said they would refund the money if I sent the item back with proof of a tracking number to PayPal. I still had to pay for postage to do that, but at least it was sent to an address in Seattle, not somewhere in China."
"Same experience as the others listed. This company is not worth trusting. Product took over one month to receive. Then the shoes were in a large envelope which had been crushed by the packaging company. On top of that, the shoes smelled sooo bad! Customer service consists of automated emails with name changed at the bottom. Terrible! To return for refund would cost the price of my original $50 investment. Stay away and save your money!!"
"June 6th update -- I finally received a response from these thieves that my refund had been processed, however they extracted a 20% re-stocking fee, so that plus the expense of sending the product back, cost me as much as I paid for the cheap merchandise they sent (pair of shoes). AGAIN, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY -- THEY ARE A SCAM WHO SELLS REDICULOUSLY SHABBY MERCHANDISE WHICH THEY DON'T SHIP FOR WEEKS AFTER CHARGING YOUR CREDIT CARD, THEN CONTINUE TO STALL WITH REFUNDING YOUR MONEY. THEN THEY EXTRACT A 20% RESTOCKING FEE. THEY ARE THIEVES AND CROOKS!!!!! These people are thieves!!!!! I ordered a pair of shoes, and my credit card was immediately charged, which is normal. The shoes took over a month to deliver (from China). They were too small, so I emailed to get the return procedure. They responded with a mail address to return the shoes, which I did at a cost of an additional $16. I mailed the shoes back on April 15th. Today is June 3rd, and I have yet to receive my refund. I continue to email them asking when credit will be issued, but get only explanations about how their procedure works, but no answer as to when I will receive the credit. Caution -- they are thieves and crooks!!! They will continue to delay and avoid giving answers on credit. I believe they think I will just give up and forget trying to get my money back. I reported them to the BBB, but don't think it will matter. They have stolen my money!!! Do not buy anything from this sham of a company!!!!"
"It is a very nice backpack, which exceeded my expectations!"
S McGinn
"Poor quality product and poor service, While my order arrived in good time I was very disappointed with the quality of materials used and of the sizing, I ordered 2 x 34 inch waist trouser and received something that was more like 30 inch waist, but this would be hard to confirm as there was no label on the trouser that gave any indication of size, the only label was written in Chinese, the bag that 1 pair of the trousers arrived in had the marking 2XL on the outside, and was no were close to fitting. By the look of the Affinity Find website it give the impression that it is some how an American brand and quality, this I find this hard to believe by the poor quality of product provided and the return service, if you wish to return the order you must pay for this yourself, which I did and cost me £18 to return it to China from the UK, after almost 3 weeks and the parcel being sent recorded delivery and being received at the return address I have still not received a refund. I will never order anything again from this wedsite, you only get what you pay for, if it's cheep it's cheep for a reason. After opening a complaint with Paypal I was offered a 50% refund, not sure why 50% as everything was retuned as requested and within the time frame, I refused this offer of 50% as I paid 100% of the price that requested of me. Woeful customer service to match a Woeful returns policy"
Affinity Find is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews