www.agoramarkets.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.agoramarkets.com

Tell us how www.agoramarkets.com made you happy
Having looked at what Agora Markets has done to my funds, I think they are a real deal. Never expected that my funds would grow so much. Thank you
Great service from a group of people who certainly know what they are doing. I trust that they have given my company great supports as it grows. Very professional company, they had total dedication with the invested I did, and I liked that they valued my funds.
Even though it is obvious that they are smarter than me, Agora Markets team never looked down on me, and they really care about what I want to do with my investment. After a couple of brainstorming sessions, they helped me with very good insights. Thank you very much.
In all the years I’ve been doing the trades, I find that Agora Markets is a great investment company. The team members are all excellent in their jobs, and they have been very helpful with my investment to make it profitable. I highly recommend them!
Agoramarkets is a scam, i cant wait to catch up with them
I could not ask for better service. They were always available to answer my questions, and they have provided me with great insights into stock markets. I will definitely invest with them again and again.
Agoramarkets is a scam, all fake reviews. i cant wait to meet with them
Nothing bad can be said about this company. Agora Markets is absolutely phenomenal, professional, and creative. They are a big reason that I am now successful.
Very professional. I love working with them. The team members are all very determined and knowledgeable. Overall, a great company. I truly appreciate all the hard work they did for me.
Agoramarkets DESTROYED my life.I have been trading with Agoramarkets since February this year believing that all was well.2 months ago my account manager contacted me to deposit funds on trades as they do. In this conversation I made it clear several times that I will need to withdraw funds at the start of September which my account manager had agreed too and reassured me that this will be ok, if this was not going to be confirmed I would not have deposited the funds. During the month of August i was trying to communicate with my account manager along with requests that he called me, if there was a response it would be short with no complete answer to my questions, At the start of September i requested the withdrawal as agreed upon, my account manager seemed to be avoiding this with contradicting responses. At this point there had been available funds in my account I would say for 5 days after continuing to ask my account manager on the withdrawal, then new trades were activated without my consent, this occurred twice over a 2 week period where I had available funds and requesting a withdrawal but only to have new trades activated on my account without any prior knowledge this would occur.Now I have my account manager telling me that my trades are all locked in to the end of December, this was never discussed during any conversations with my account manager over my withdrawal requests 2 months prior, only to have my account manager tell me that he is working on it and that it will be shorted out. I will also note that i was able to close trades myself up until my push for a withdrawal,now I can't do this due to being locked out of my account. The only other way you can try contact agoramarkets is via their support email address, If i was lucky to get a response they would not answer my questions.I have read enough reviews stating the same thing about withdrawing funds which has led me to believe I am being scammed of my deposits. please read all bad reviews as they all say the same thing about withdrawals and how they try to keep your money.I still have not received any confirmation on when my account will be closed after asking them several times. Please be very careful with who you choice as a broker and do your homework, They have taken all my money
To be fair, many companies promise the same thing but not all can give what Agora Markets can. Agora Markets team are all experts on what they are doing. They are smart, talented, and working very efficiently. They operate like a great business partner. Thank you very much.
All I can say is a massive thank you for Agora Markets, for the extremely professional job they had done for my starting company. They do go above and beyond.
Agora Markets always gives a stunning result to me. Henry was always available when I needed him. He was very organized and he is always on time. Because of him my profit growth to 30% in just a couple of months.
I've used other consultancy company before, but I find that Agora Markets is better. They always go extra mile for excellence. I can't thank the team enough for their hard work in getting my business to where it is now. Thank you very much.
Working together with Agora Markets has been a good experience. It was a good place to learn more about investments, and I also learned a lot from them about what trades to choose that will make me profitable. Needless to say, I am grateful to have found them.
Very good experience to work with them. I have gotten 30% profit within one week only. Thanks Agora Markets for your good support.
A great company. Agora Markets really listened and helped me to strive more. They are very professional and excellent at keeping every process moving through some challenging moments.They always kept me inform. Thank you!
The service and responses I received were prompt and detailed. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful. Rang me back when I was unavailable due to working nights.
Great job Agora Markets!
I have been around this trading business for about 15 years now. Elias and Joseph are definitely the most gifted brokers that I have ever seen. Also, its hard to find an extraordinary trader who doesn’t come with a lot of ego and doesn’t say bad words when they are stress. Also, I don’t have to worry when talking to them when my kids are listening.
My experience with AGORAMARKETS is extremely bad. They (Elias Stark & Harvey Oakes of Agora markets) have taken all my savings. I have repeatedly asked for funds to be returned directly to Elias Stark & Harvey Oakes and via Agoramarket support. NO response for the last six weeks. NO return of funds. NO acknowledgement of reciept of emails or sms. I have all the emails and sms sent to Agoramarkets requesting the return of my funds.

I am of the view the names Elias Stark & Harvey Oakes are false asumed names and the Agoramarkets trading platform is not a true trading platform. Be extremely wary of this company!!!!
www.agoramarkets.com is rated 4.75 based on 253 reviews