Air Transat Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Air Transat
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Air Transat made you happy

"No DM cause I want everyone to know about this. I called several times to rebooked my flight and I haven’t got an answer. I am not happy with Air Transat and I promise you that I will never book with them again. We were treated with so much disrespect, even the agent called 6 policemen on us. Not sure why he would do that. We got to the airport on time and it was only 3 of us at the help desk. The agent lady decided to walk away after refusing to us. Felt discriminated against. The white gentleman got help while we waited and nothing for us. Very racist people including the Calgary police"
Are you Air Transat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Air Transat is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews