AKRacing Reviews

(805) 383-7005

service@akracing.com

2021 E Gonzalez Rd

Telephone

How would you rate AKRacing ?

"Great customer service"
"solid company, no issues, no complaints."
"The chair is very comfortable. I only have 2 issues eith it. The arm rests are very sensitive to movement and tend to move in and out while playing/raging/quiting Fortnite. The other one is that there were some chips behind the headrest that are not seen but I still know its there. Know what I mean? Anyway I recommend this chair, it’s a good investment. There are a few people offering me 1k for it..."
"I bought a Pro Gaming Chair and had a great initial experience with customer service. The chair arrived with a crack on the handle cover (a seemingly cheap $2 piece of plastic) and I reached out to inform AKRacing and simply asked for another to be sent out. I never heard back. The chair itself is decent."
"This company is straight-forward with what they do, and the representatives that worked there definitely made the purchase experience worthwhile and awesome."
"Great work with AKRacing customer service. Purchased a Masters Pro chair thru Massdrop and looking to get the new Onyx Deluxe or Masters Max for my Home office in the next 2 months, will order a Grey Foot rest with that chair since I already have the red one."
"AK Racing is a great company. I love the products, it shipped quick, kept me updated on the shipping, and made sure everything was alright. Highly respect the company."
"Great customer service and kick ass product. One of 120 in the world baby!!!!"
"This chair has so much comfort and durability. Worth every penny. I love this chair a lot! Really good quality."
"I purchased this chair for my Fiance's birthday present. My experience purchasing from AKRacing was excellent. The Chair came even quicker then expected and everything was packaged well inside the box. Assembly was a little tricky but the instructions were great! I will definitely recommend AKRacing in the future to all our gamer friends! My Fiance absolutely loves his chair!"
"I have the perfect item for my gaming"
"Awesome!"
"Great company, fast shipping."
AKRacing is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!