ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

sales@all4kidsonline.com.au

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic

ALL 4 KIDS have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Quick and efficient. Good price
- Lili
Beautiful item, completed our nursery. Great quality, great price and very fast shipping. Highly recommended.
- Ana
Good quality product and good price too!
A

Delivery - Fast

93.10%
Industry Average
Excellent service quick delivery.
- Anonymous
Great products, quick delivery. Girls love their new toy storage and super easy to assemble!
- Monika
Great product, I found it very hard to find ball pit balls in this beautiful colour so was over the moon when I found all4kids stocked them. The balls themselves are very sturdy and we have none collapsing in. I did order 4 boxes which arrived at different times but all within a fast delivery time.
- Tara
F

Refunds - Difficult

22.22%
Industry Average
Never received order. I had to contact them after a month to follow it up. Got no apology at all, was just given 2 options: refund or chose a different item (what I had ordered was no longer in stock) and the parcel was 'missing'. Shocking customer service.
- Natalie
No news for 10 days I emailed their customer service on the 15th March requesting a refund and have been fighting for it ever since.
- Anonymous
We were finally given the option of them sending another parcel or refund, of course we took the refund.
- Laura
98.31%
Industry Average
Excellent service quick delivery.
- Anonymous
Excellent great service and communication very helpful and would definitely buy from again 🎉
- Sharon Berry
Great service, easy to deal with and quick shipment!
- Gloria