ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Happy with the product. Not happy that it took almost 3 months to get to me. Customer service was good though.
Hi, thank you so much for trusting us. We apologize for the delay and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. We will make sure to enhance more our service.
Product was fine but delivery was so slow. After querying the whereabouts of our package (2 weeks after purchase) we still waited a week until they final dispatched the item.
Hi there, I'm so sorry for the delay, and thank you for sharing your thoughts, we appreciate it. We will make sure to enhance our service.
Thank you once again for trusting us!
Unfortunately I never received my order. I was originally advised it was on backorder which was completely fine. However it’s ETA was November and it’s now February and I still have not received anything. I’ve sent two emails so far trying to gain clarification of what’s going on and have had no response.
Hi Jasmin,

We're so sorry about the delay. We're checking on it and will get back to you ASAP, we'll contact you through email.
We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience.
Goid quality product and great variety
Thank you so much for trusting us!
Not happy at all I’m still waiting on a pirate cove which I ordered weeks ago and still haven’t received it
Hi, we're so sorry to know that you're unhappy and we apologize for the delay, we will look into this and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hi, we checked were informed that the parcel has been delivered on 6th February, please let us know if you didn't receive it so we can lodge an investigation for you. Thank you
Ordered a toy bar for a gift. Initially the wrong product was sent. The exchange was arranged and I was impressed by the customer service involved in correcting the error. But when the correct product arrived it was in damaged packaging (and I had specified it was for a gift) ... was a little embarrassed having to gift it : ( customer service is great but clearly some issues in the order packing department.
Hi, thank you for letting us know how you feel about our service and we're really sorry about the damaged packaging, we will make sure to improve our service. Please let us know if there's something that we can do to rectify the issue.
I was bit concerned because I never heard for this website before, but all went smoothly and order was received on time. I love Baby Bjorn bouncer just because my baby loves it too. Thanks
ALL 4 KIDS 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Thank you so much for trusting us!
Hello the bookcase wasn’t delivered and I am still waiting for a response.
Hi there, please send your order number to inquiry@all4kidsonline.com.au, our team number will be more than happy to help you sort it out.
Great range of products. Quick and effective turn around. Delivery to NSW was a little slow but to be expected with Covid and the Christmas Season. Happy to shop with All 4 Kids in the future
Olivia the fairy dressing table.

The quality of this product is exceptional I was completely shocked as its been years since I've purchased something as well made as this is. We will be purchasing more from this range as I know it will last until my daughter outgrows it.
No problems at all. Will order here again no doubt. Got my items on time for Christmas
Prompt service and delivery
Great products - excellent quality
Excellent customer service,the toys arrived quickly in time for a Christmas and I was very happy with them! And a beautiful selection of items on the site. Will shop here again!
Very good quality
Purchased a Joy baby change table. Excellent quality, quick delivery
Best present ever for my 9year old. She absolutely adored her teepee and it looks great in her room!! Top marks
The kids take and chairs arrived
Table good
Chairs had missing stable parts and didn’t go together securely either
Very unstable no child could possibly sit on them
Very disappointing
Have emailed but haven’t heard back yet
Had it sent to daughters home and so dissapointed for Xmas present
Dianne
Great service, fast delivery, very happy with item.
Poor communication order was delayed multiple times nobody ever contacted me about it when order finally arrived over a month late it was damaged. Could never get through via phone so had to contact them through email the replies took days and weren't very helpful ended up having to go through PayPal to resolve the issue
REceued on tme. Instructions not clear was difficult to assemble chairs. Called the no given for customer support but response was poor.
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.47 based on 415 reviews