ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 24th April 2019
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 19th April 2019
Excellent fast service. Delightful item
great purchase experience.
Very pleased with the dolls house furniture. Well built and fitted perfectly into the dolls house we had. The dolls are very cute and fit on the furniture, and can bend to sit down. Excellent product and good price and service. Thank you:)
Table and chairs very well made. Delivery to Regional mildura was very fast.
Thanks so much!
PEEL & STICK REMOVABLE WALL STICKER DECAL Giggle Branch came wrinkled. Sticker kept falling off and would not stick. Ended up throwing it away. Other purchases were fine.
Exactly what I expected. Great quality.
The communication from All for Kids was unacceptable. I had to call twice and email 3 times to get an update on my order which was late by two weeks. And i also couldn’t track the delivery. I like the drawers I bought but I wouldn’t order from this company again.
What a beautiful teddy bear. Thanks so much for getting it to me in good time. Love the quality. Can't wait to give him to my new grandson or granddaughter when they are born next month.
Easy site to navigate and the delivery was super fast, a hassle and pain free purchase! Thank you
Great speed of delivery 🚚 unfortunately wrong item was sent however a quick phone call and great organisation skills by your staff has made my grandsons birthday a day to remember .
Thank you for great communication and attention to details
Excellent quality product that was delivered well packaged and quickly.
Good height for a 2.5 year old who has outgrown a high chair. Easy to clean. Bit pricey but hoping it will last two kids (other reviews said the product was high quality)
Ordered for our daughter last week, who is due very soon.
Very prompt delivery and in excellent condition too.
Very happy thank you
Good Service high quality toys
Wonderful teaset that my toddler loves.
Efficient service and great quality goods.
Very friendly service and prompt delivery.
Wasn’t sure whether the parcel was large or small. Made enquire through email but never received a reply. Ended up paying for large freight item just to ensure delivery. Also found delivery option being added to total difficult to find on website. Delivery was quick and very happy with product.
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.58 based on 248 reviews