ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
The products are good and easy to assemble!
The kids love it
Great buy
Delivery took longer than expected, but in fairness, Victoria was in a worse Covid position than us in WA, so there were always going to be delays. The boxes arrived with parts in good condition. The instructions are poor, but I'm figuring it our. Looking forward to finishing it off tonight so that my girls can start jumping again!
Good arrived prior to ETA and enquire was answered promptly.
I had a number of queries regarding delivery of my order and they were answered quickly and politely. My 2yo is in love with his Trybike!
Easy to order and efficient with delivery.
That very good for my child
Great product and quick delivery
Great product and delivery
Quick delivery
Goods as ordered
Well packaged no damage
Good prompt before sales service, easy to order and quickly delivered. Product is great except I had a query about the Chalkboard that the detailed features says is included but isn't(just a piece of tarp). NO response to my after sales query.
Scooter is a hit with toddler. Delivery was safe and in perfect condition
Great speed of delivery 🚚 unfortunately wrong item was sent however a quick phone call and great organisation skills by your staff has made my grandsons birthday a day to remember .
Good height for a 2.5 year old who has outgrown a high chair. Easy to clean. Bit pricey but hoping it will last two kids (other reviews said the product was high quality)
Wasn’t sure whether the parcel was large or small. Made enquire through email but never received a reply. Ended up paying for large freight item just to ensure delivery. Also found delivery option being added to total difficult to find on website. Delivery was quick and very happy with product.
The product is great but it would have been nice if assembly instructions were included
Good and safe trampoline for small kids
The cotton canvas kids house shape teepee is great quality and a decent size. Very happy with the purchase
The product was great and met expectations. However the website should have been clearer that pre-order meant the product would not be available for a month or so.
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.57 based on 358 reviews