ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
The item was falsely listed as in stock and would ship in two business days. It took 5. 5 weeks to reach me. Thankfully it did arrive in time for my daughters Birthday. All 4 kids were quick to respond to enquires. But it annoyed me that the whole time I was waiting they never fixed their website to accurately reflect the actual situation. Clearly just letting more and more customers by the product they didn't have. Very misleading. I felt like I should have been offered a discount on a future purchase or something as compensation. I would not buy from them again for fear of the delay.
Purchased 8ft trampoline. Only 2 of 3 boxes delivered. 3rd came the next day. Came with practically useless instructions and so far has proved impossible to build. Very disappointed.
I have NOT received purchased items
Original product colour choice not available, tardy with poorly worded responses/notifications. I understand these are difficult times, however very disappointed. Delivery email arrived nearly 2 weeks after delivery
PEEL & STICK REMOVABLE WALL STICKER DECAL Giggle Branch came wrinkled. Sticker kept falling off and would not stick. Ended up throwing it away. Other purchases were fine.
I ordered it a month ago and it still hasn’t been delivered. When I’ve enquired I’ve been fobbed off with it will be despatched soon
Product was noted as Pre-order, being available by a certain date, which came and went . 3 weeks later I followed up as the product online stated it was available.
I finally received confirmation it had been shipped a week later.
Terrible. Delivered 18 June. Ordered in March / April. Then said end May but lost half of June. Kids now back at school.

Instructions were hopeless. It took almost two days to instal. The backboard I still haven’t installed as directions were pathetic. Will buy from a reputable store next time. Now happy at all. What was supposed to be an enjoyable purchase was a nightmare.
received confirmation that my order was being processed and ready for delivery only to be advised 2 days later that it was out of stock. Had I known about this would have ordered from elsewhere.....
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.56 based on 363 reviews