ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Kinderfeets plus trike was perfect and exactly what we ordered. Very delayed as was not in stock when I ordered but then took another month or so before we got it (assuming due to Covid-19). That was fine but I wasn't happy with the lack of communication regarding this.
You need to keep your customers informed about products that are on back order
We waited 5 months for products and I had to contact you in regards to time frame
A bit tricky to put together - took a whole day. Child loves the end result. Basket ball hoop not satisfactory. The welding broke within 2 weeks.
Purchased the 8ft trampoline. The courier company delivered my order to the wrong house, very difficult putting together the trampoline, instructions aren't thorough enough not to mention the rods at the top holding up the net were so difficult to put in place that they have popped out already and we haven't even used it yet ! Had l known this l wouldn't of bothered to purchase the trampoline in the first place. Very disappointed is an understatement.
The only problem I had was when the truck picked up the boxes he was only given 3 out of the 4 & it took another 3 days 4 the 4th box 2 arrive apart from that all good very happy with product cheers
Very good it comes so easy to assemble, but dissapointing the top kept falling apart...
Ive managed to screw all the rods to the brackets so its all good, but if ya haven't got the tools to do it its not much chop...
But our girls are very happy so thankyou
online purchase system is not working. have to chat online and pay over the phone.
The communication from All for Kids was unacceptable. I had to call twice and email 3 times to get an update on my order which was late by two weeks. And i also couldn’t track the delivery. I like the drawers I bought but I wouldn’t order from this company again.
Still waiting to receive order
One of screws was missing.
Trampoline was ok when it eventually arrived but the instructions are barely readable, faded writing and images and they generally were not very clear

We ended up making it and noticed a bit in the box that should have been done mid way but it was too late
Was already up and we were definitely not going to undo it all to put that but in (was for cosmetic purposes not functional)

Overall the trampoline is nice, strong and secure just took a little longer than expected and instructions are useless
Its good but delivery time was quite long maybe bec of this pendamic situation .otherwise its ok
The dresser came quickly in all it’s separate boxes but putting it together was a bit of a nightmare. There were multiple of the pre-drilled holes that didn’t line up which meant certain screws couldn’t be put in. Luckily enough it was structurally sound without them.
The bassinet i brought is alot smaller to the picture i saw online..
I'm a little bit worried about the hard cardboard which holds the weight of the baby inside the bassinet...
Delivery was fast...
In all it's a very small but cute bassinet!
I’m still waiting for my delivery. It was meant to arrive yesterday.
I am still yet to receive my item, so cannot review. However is taking longer then expected
Have not received yet
Poor delivery,parcel left outside n without a words drive off.
Cannot review product as it has not arrived.
Took too long to send out the order .
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.56 based on 363 reviews