ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 19th April 2019
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 24th April 2019
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 1st May 2019
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 12th May 2019
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 10th May 2019
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 2nd May 2019
ALL 4 KIDS Reviews | 22nd May 2019
Have not received yet
Poor delivery,parcel left outside n without a words drive off.
received confirmation that my order was being processed and ready for delivery only to be advised 2 days later that it was out of stock. Had I known about this would have ordered from elsewhere.....
Placed my first order from all 4 kids last week. very disappointed with them and will never shopping with them again. I have received my parcel from Toll yesterday and first they didn’t seal the box just leave it open lucklya nothing got missing. I purchased 2 packs of Nappies for my son, unbelievable the manufactured day is 14/04/2017, if you don’t have fresh stocks you should let your customer know, if you stated on your website the manufactured day I definitely won’t buy them. Personally I believed that All 4 kids do have responsibility to let their customer know those nappies are not new stocks before placed an order. ( As a mother will you let your baby using some nappies made in 2017?)
Very disappointing shopping experience and won’t recommend All 4 kids to friends.
No answers.
I have not received the LEGO order as yet. How can I follow up on the delivery?
Please advise.