ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

sales@all4kidsonline.com.au

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Placed my first order from all 4 kids last week. very disappointed with them and will never shopping with them again. I have received my parcel from Toll yesterday and first they didn’t seal the box just leave it open lucklya nothing got missing. I purchased 2 packs of Nappies for my son, unbelievable the manufactured day is 14/04/2017, if you don’t have fresh stocks you should let your customer know, if you stated on your website the manufactured day I definitely won’t buy them. Personally I believed that All 4 kids do have responsibility to let their customer know those nappies are not new stocks before placed an order. ( As a mother will you let your baby using some nappies made in 2017?) Very disappointing shopping experience and won’t recommend All 4 kids to friends.
Bargain price and fast delivery
We're glad to know that you were happy with our product and service. We highly appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the safety bar we will look into this matter. Thank you so much for trusting us.
My grandchildren love using this to make beautiful pictures. Miss 3 needs help but she loves it.
We're glad to know that you were happy with our product. We highly appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the safety bar we will look into this matter. Thank you so much for trusting us.
Ordered a Beaba Up and Down Bouncer - Pink on the 1st March. On the 5th March, received an email to let me know the item I ordered is not available, offered me another colour. I accepted the change of colour (out of good faith). No news for 10 days I emailed their customer service on the 15th March requesting a refund and have been fighting for it ever since. They keep telling me that my order has shipped (which is a lie) and the tracking number sent has been pending for days. I have requested a refund 5x times by now... and still nothing. I have now reported to ACCC. STAY AWAY - SCAM COMPANY
Hi there, we are sorry you feel that way and we understand it. We appreciate your opinion thank you. We just want to clarify that we don't have access to the courier system to give our customer a specific reason why it's still not showing any details on their website. As of the moment some of the courier experiencing a delay due to the current situation. If you still haven't got your refund please feel free to email us to take any action on it. Thank you
All4kids could not supply teepee & still waiting for our refund extremely disappointed as was for Christmas. Have not received refund
The communication from All for Kids was unacceptable. I had to call twice and email 3 times to get an update on my order which was late by two weeks. And i also couldn’t track the delivery. I like the drawers I bought but I wouldn’t order from this company again.
Have not received yet
Poor delivery,parcel left outside n without a words drive off.
received confirmation that my order was being processed and ready for delivery only to be advised 2 days later that it was out of stock. Had I known about this would have ordered from elsewhere.....
No answers.
I have not received the LEGO order as yet. How can I follow up on the delivery? Please advise.
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.46 based on 451 reviews