ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Ordered product in October, two weeks later was advised it was out of stock and would here mid Nov. It's not 27th Nov and no sign of my order. Would not recommend!
Had to wait 6weeks to get my product and then toll couldn't find the address so I picked it up myself. I haven't open the box yet, it's a xmas present for my grandson so I'm hoping it's perfect for him.
Took us longer to receive the delivery and after delivery we fixed it and the top rods kept coming off and now we are still waiting on parts as it’s not fixed yet.
Where to start??
- instructions are poor, both written and pictures.
- Rods that hold the top together with the T, fall out every time someone jumps on it.
- Rod snapped in my hand, called the company and they won’t send out any to replace it.
- if you’re reading this, choose a different company to buy your trampoline through.
- only thing that works at the moment are the springs, but in waiting for that to fail.
The customer service is very unsatisfactory. It took too long time for the delivery. We paid on 23 April but only received the basket on last Friday and trampoline hasn’t arrived yet. So disappointed!😞
Terrible after sale service. No one comes up to solve the problem. No email reply, no call pick up. Disappointed.
I bought a Hape grand piano for my kids. When I unbox the piano, I found several scratches and dents over the body of the piano. Among them, the one on the edge of piano cap is the severest. White painting on the surface is gone, the raw wood inside was exposed which I thought highly influence the appearance of the piano. I really can't bear this problem. I wrote email, massage, call customer service and sent pictures. No one comes up to solve my problem. It was a terrible purchase that I 've ever met. Just for your reference if you want a good after-sale service, all4kids is absolutely not the best choice.
Placed my first order from all 4 kids last week. very disappointed with them and will never shopping with them again. I have received my parcel from Toll yesterday and first they didn’t seal the box just leave it open lucklya nothing got missing. I purchased 2 packs of Nappies for my son, unbelievable the manufactured day is 14/04/2017, if you don’t have fresh stocks you should let your customer know, if you stated on your website the manufactured day I definitely won’t buy them. Personally I believed that All 4 kids do have responsibility to let their customer know those nappies are not new stocks before placed an order. ( As a mother will you let your baby using some nappies made in 2017?)
Very disappointing shopping experience and won’t recommend All 4 kids to friends.
I have not received the LEGO order as yet. How can I follow up on the delivery?
Please advise.