All Door Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend All Door Solutions

647-360-1987

alldoorsolutions.canada@gmail.com

Tell us how All Door Solutions made you happy
Excellent and honest service. Tech was here on time and gave us a call ahead when he was on the way. He provided clear and precise explanation of the problem with our garage door and what needs to be done to repair it, including costs etc. Very happy with the service, - will use again if needed.
I called the number on the web site and an actual person answered. He was professional and efficient. The appointment was same day - out within hours of my call. The issue wasn't with the garage door but with an outlet that needed to be reset. The technician was kind and informative. If I have actual garage door opener issues I will be calling ADS again.
They did a great job! Came out the same day, worked quickly but carefully. Tightened up all the bolts to my old door after installing new motor - very thorough. Door works great now and is nice and quiet!
All Door Solutions was wonderful! They responded quick, scheduled around my availability, showed up on time and fixed issue very fast. The tech was very professional, experienced, had a great attitude and you could tell he enjoyed doing what he does and working for the company. I would highly recommend them for your garage door needs and price was fair! Thanks All Door Solutions!
I really love my new garage from All Door Solutions. They installed yesterday their technicians were friendly and good. They response to my call and they arrived to my home the same day. A recommendable company. Thank you so much for being so reliable.
We love our new door. The service was tremendous and all the staff kept us informed at every step. They were very efficient and neat in getting the work done, and in general showed a very high level of professionalism and commitment to the job that was top rate! I would highly recommend them!
This garage door company is the best fit for any of our garage door concerns. My colleagues recommend them to us when we had some problems and we did a great decision to listen. Five stars to these guys!
Professional, kind and efficient. I was impressed how quickly they got back to me and fixed our problem. Definitely would recommend them for garage door maintenance or installing a new quality one.
No better place to have fix your garage door. They understand that the garage door is the second most important piece of equipment to your toilet, and they work with a tempo that shows it. I called ADS at 6pm, tech was at my door the next day and it was fixed within 24 hours! I will always go to them because they do the job right the first time, and do it fast. Highly recommend!
My garage door spring broke and I was surprised when I called that they responded in 1 hour. This really exceeded my expectations. The repair was fast and affordable with very little down time. I highly recommend All Door Solutions!
Hands down for this amazing company! Great quality in their service and I was very happy with how quickly they got our garage doors fixed. My technician had some difficulties finding the issue with my motor but he solved the problems quickly. I'm really satisfied with this company and will spread the word about it!
The repair technician that came out to my house was friendly and courteous. He was promptly at my address and did the work immediately. He gave me tips on how to keep the parts working. I am very grateful for his expertise on garage doors and enjoyed his friendly conversational topics. Thank you!
My garage door opener failed and the service technician from ADS diagnosed a broken gear. He replaced it and tightened the springs and now the door works perfectly. I'm happy and highly recommend All Door Solutions!
Super polite team, service at a pretty decent price. I’d definitely use them again if I ever have more garage door issues. Not expecting to, though. They seem to have done a great job.
I had a problem once with my garage door when it opens or closes randomly. The time I called was already late in the afternoon. The serviceman still came and finished the job even if it was already late in the afternoon. He managed to fix it within an hour. Since then my garage door works well
This company has the best prices in town and their service was unmatched. I would definitely recommend them for an install/repair/service.
I am extremely satisfied with the work you did on my garage door. The salesman and installers were all very professional. I had a new garage door opener installed and they worked very hard and installed it in a timely manner. I love the new opener and its functioning perfectly. You can rest assure in the future that I will come back again. I have recommended your company to my colleagues and friends. Thank you very much for a job well done.
I called the same day and got help. My tech was great and had everything he needed to completely fix my door. Would recommend to anyone!
These guys were very professional and courteous. Their technician immediately identified the problem and recommended good common sense fixes. I will use them again.
Excellent service and quality work. I had a carport converted to a garage and a new garage door put in. The lady on the phone was very helpful and gave a lot of great advice that saved me a lot of time. The technician that installed the garage was friendly and professional. Thanks again.
All Door Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 200 reviews