Allure Aesthetic Clinic Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Allure Aesthetic Clinic

How would you rate Allure Aesthetic Clinic ?

"Their prices keep going up by the minute. The friend who referred me paid 5k for the limo 360+BBL. I asked and they said it would be $6500. Called the following day, they told me it would be $7500. I guess by the time i am really to get it done they will probably change 10k"
"Friendly and professional service highly recommend"
"The treatment worked fantastically and I can definitely see an improvement on my thread veins, however trying to make an appointment was sometimes impossible, no body ever answered the phone or returned answer phone messages. Another thing that was disappointing was you often left waiting, not for longer than 10 mins but if you was going to be 1-5 mins late they would not see you."
Allure Aesthetic Clinic is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!