Almo Milk Reviews

Tell us how Almo Milk made you happy
Very creamy and frothy
Great product
Amazing product!!
Good product, great for keto diet
So amazing
Super tasty and delicious! Highly recommended it.
The almond creme is an excellent way to make almond milk. Knowing that you've got 5L ready to go in the tiny jar is a great pantry item. Easy to mix up a a tall jar to make a large amount, or mix a spoonful in hot water to make a cup of hot chocolate.
Love the creamy blended taste and the high calcium added. Best almond milk ever
Haven't yet received order
Prompt delivery. My daughter loves the caramel and chocolate milk.
Best almond butter ever to make almond milk, especially when I can't finish a big milk bottle. This is quite handy for when you need almond milk as needed, and with the exact amount you need (hence less waste). Packaging is also fully recyclable or reusable! I use my old jar as 1 cup containers if I made a larger than normal batch.
I find its the creamiest natural almond milk that l have tried . Love it in cuppacinos as well . Ps love the almond cream too
I have been choosing Almo Milk over all other brands of Almond Milk for at least three years. At least! May be five. Whenever you first appeared in Melbourne's Scicluna's I found you. The pure quality and low sugar and carb content is the lowest and best I have found anywhere. Believe me, since starting keto (low carb) a few years back I have tried them all and studied all the nutrition panels closely. I used to buy Almo when it first appeared at my green grocer and then on line by the case as I found it more economical to buy in bulk as I go through so much. Then Almo appeared in Woolworths cheaper than I could buy direct from Almo yourselves so I started buying in bulk from Woolies. I literally go through a bottle every two days and it became expensive even at the supermarket affordable price, so I started making my own Almond Milk at home. That lasted about three weeks and now I've been back to Almo Milk the past six months as the quality and convenience is so good and I'm so busy with four kids, a career, and a couple of side hustles that it makes more sense for me to buy Almo than to make my own. So, there's my story. I use Almo for my matcha lattes in the mornings and my keto shake in the after noons. I make my kids fruit smoothies with Almo and I also sneak an Almo hot chocolate at night after they are all in bed. I am actually a professional ambassador for a lot of brands but need no encouragement to sing the praises of Almo at all!! Thanks for a great product and the the opportunity to actually say thanks here xx
Have been making matcha lattes every day with Almo almond cream for the past year. My absolute favorite. So easy and delicious. Love it. Would love to see your products in mainstream supermarkets.
The reason I love Almo Milk is because it’s beautifully rich. Not too little and not too much fat. Also it has a wonderfully clean and natural taste with no other flavours overtaking the almond taste. Thank you.
Almo Milk finally delivers a delicious, dairy-free milk alternative with flavour! The Chamomile Blossom is my favourite and I was so happy to discover a local Aussie version after having similar (yet slightly different) versions in the US at Wholefoods. Stoked to be able to support a local business and have a rad product!
Almo milk is an excellent business to deal with, easy to use website with a great range of delicious products.
Im still awaiting on my order too arrive. Seems a very slow transport service. Sorry cant review product. As not received yet.
Having discovered Almo Milk in a Richmond cafe on a rare trip to Melbourne, I fell in love with its silky texture, but more importantly it’s natural, no-additive formula! I was SO disappointed to come home to ALBURY/Wodonga and find that it wasn’t available in my local Woolies or Coles. Only the city folk could get it. :( I save up and order a box online, but I would love to be able to recommend this to all my friends and for them to be able to buy and try it locally! Keep up the good work Team Almo- a truly amazing Aussie product!
Without doubt the best almond milk on the market!
Almo Milk is rated 4.90 based on 183 reviews