Alter Me Reviews

Delsey
Carla
Nicole
Awesome service.
My daughter and I felt very comfortable with Nazneen. She was very friendly and did a great job with altering my daughters ball dress. It fitted her perfectly.
She looks absolutely beautiful! Thanks for coming to see us for the alterations, we were more than happy to help.
great product
We walked in not really knowing what we wanted, I left with a beautiful ball gown.We were given individual attention and I was not left feeling pressured into deciding what dress I should take.Her attention to detail is perfect and her calm persona makes you feel so special. I looked beautiful and won best dressed for my prom.
Loved friendly the service! Nazneen was amazing to talk to for my dress idea and understood exactly what I was after. The end result past my expectations. Thank you so much for the hard work you put into my dress xx
Hi. I was very pleased with my Dress Alteration by Nazneen. She did a Great Job and was very Quick and Professional in every way.
Thank you Trudy for your kind words. Let me know if you require anything else, as always we would love to help.
Nazneen is amazing. She's personable, she listens and she really goes out of her way to understand what her clients want. I have no hesitation in recommending her - in fact, she is going to be making my wedding dress early next year! I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Thanks Jo, I cannot wait to make you your custom dream wedding gown!
I had an amazing experience! Everything was done promptly, and to the standard I was expecting. The only issue I had was the fact that I was wanting to spend a little less than the original dress that I was taking idea from, and my dress was still quite expensive however I understand that you are paying for quality and you do receive that.
Alter Me is rated 4.93 based on 88 reviews