Alter Me Reviews

Delsey
Carla
Nicole
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service, Nazneen is so talented and totally got my vision for my wedding dress. 10/10 would recommend Alter Me to anyone needing alterations.
Thanks Lorna, it was our pleasure altering your beautiful wedding gown x
Amazing work thanks so much for helping me love my dream dress
You're so welcome Chloe x
Outstanding service. Thank you so much for Making my dress uniquely mine
Thanks Lily, we're always happy to help
Thank you so much for your amazing service! It was so nice to be on this journey with you in fixing my dress and fitting it to perfection. I am so excited to be getting married in my dress!
Thank you Yoomee, it was amazing to see the transformation your dress took after we altered it. I'm so happy you loved our work! x
Awesome work with altering my wedding dress. Would recommend. Thank you
Thanks Brigitta! Glad to have helped you with your gown.
Amazing service, my dress is now perfect. 100% recommend.
Glad to have helped :)
Over and beyond what I expected, had my wedding dress altered along with a cultural dress and I can't be more happy. Nazneen put me at ease and was super helpful and polite the entire time. Thank you so much, I am very happy and would never think twice about using your service again.
Thank you Lisa, it was our pleasure to make you feel comfortable and adore both your dresses xx
AMAZING!! Nazneen and her team did such a good job on both my dresses! Fits so well thank you so much ☺
Both your bridal gowns were absolutely divine and we loved working with them! You looked gorgeous, thank you for the photos :)
Was recommended by my bride daughter after finding this wonderful lady online. I can with confidence recommend her services as I can say being a larger person I was made to feel comfortable at the fitting and am genuinely thrilled with the alterations. Feel confident now with wearing my first ever strapless outfit. Thank you
Aw I'm so happy you came to see us Gillian, we were more than happy to help you with your gown alterations. You looked absolutely stunning in your strapless outfit and I'm happy you felt confident wearing it :) All the best!
This was my first dress fitting and alteration,l was very nervous but once l started l was so happy with how my dress turned out l really feel like a princess for my special day. Thank you so much for Making my dress perfect.
Thank you Anita, you were a pleasure to work with :) I'm glad we gave you a stress-free experience to have your bridal gown altered, which is how it should be.
Absolutely AMAZING
Really sweet and helpful,. Did exactly what I needed for my dress in a really beautiful and professional way.
Thanks Kristen :) I'm happy you loved our work
Excellent service!! Me and my girls got our dresses done overseas and most of them didn't fit as nicely as we had hoped. I contacted Nazneen and she immediately confirmed that she would be able to help us even though it was short notice. She did an amazing job!! I felt so good in my wedding dress and same with the girls! Nazneen was very professional and very accommodating. She was really easy to talk and always willing to work with us. We'll definitely recommend her xx
Aww thank you Gwen! We loved working with you and the girls and I'm so happy you loved all our work. Congratulations once again xx
Amazing. Transformed my wedding dress to something so special. Thank you!
Our pleasure Chelsie :) Happy you loved our work!
Super fast, professional and no query or concern too small! So pleased with outcome!
So glad we could help you with your bridal gown alterations :)
Alter me, is such a lifesaver. I love that they fixed my wedding dress so quickly. Lovely and friendly customer service. I'll recommend to anyone who has any problems with their wedding dresses. I can never thank them enough!! 😍😍😍😍
We're so glad we could help you out with your wedding gown. It now looks flawless on you and so happy you loved our work :)
Nazneen and her team have outdone themselves! I have just picked up my wedding dress after major alterations and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! Highly recommend!
Thank you Lesley! We loved working on your gown. To see the massive remodel change was amazing and you looked gorgeous in your 'new' dress :)
Easy going, Kind and most importantly she listened to what I wanted and for that my dress was soooooo stunning!!!!love her work and would highly recommend her! Thank you so much!!!
We're so happy you loved your bridal gown alterations
Thanks Angela! We're so thrilled you loved our work
I cannot recommend Nazneen enough. She custom made my perfect dress to my measurements and was so easy to deal with. My dress looks and feels amazing!!
Thank you Candice! We absolutely loved making your dream wedding dress and I'm so happy you loved the entire experience with us. All the best for your big day! xx
Alter Me is rated 4.94 based on 94 reviews