Alter Me Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Alter Me
Kim
"Great service highly recommended 😀 I was made to feel totally at ease and that my wedding dress was in the safest of hands."
Delsey
"Amazing one on one consults. She knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it done and the dress turned out stunning :)"
"My daughter and I felt very comfortable with Nazneen. She was very friendly and did a great job with altering my daughters ball dress. It fitted her perfectly."
"Experience was just great. I got the exact fitting and style which I wanted. Great workmanship."
"Nazneen took my vision and brought it to life! Even better than I had visioned - thank you Nazneen and Alter Me. Customer experience for me was a 5 out of 5! Turnaround time was outstanding and communication through the process was great."
You're most welcome Gaby
You look absolutely stunning Kim! Thank you for the image. We loved taking care for you & your dress :)
"Great service and very good job😍love my dress ♥️Thanks and will be back soon👍🏻👍🏻"
"Recommended dress maker!, Fast service, and quality work!! Naz did a great job with my bespoke gown Thank you again!"
"Great service and great quality work. Thx"
"Love their work & are very helpful highly recommend!!"
"Naz was super nice. such a lovely experience. got a ball dress altered and it fit me so well afterwards. would definitely go back again"
"My dress was perfectly altered- you could never tell that it had been changed in anyway. The Alter Me team is super professional and very detailed in their work. I will definitely come back :)"
Thanks Sanjali, always happy to help :)
"Great price & quality of work!!"
"Excellent Communication, Excellent Result. Thanks Nazneen"
Thanks Murray, always a pleasure
"Nazneen was so lovely to work with to get my bridesmaid dress altered. The professionalism and work she did on it to fit me perfectly was absolutely outstanding."
Thanks Elaine, our pleasure :)
Thanks Delsey! I'm happy you loved the end result :)
"Awesome service."
She looks absolutely beautiful! Thanks for coming to see us for the alterations, we were more than happy to help.
"great product"
"We walked in not really knowing what we wanted, I left with a beautiful ball gown.We were given individual attention and I was not left feeling pressured into deciding what dress I should take.Her attention to detail is perfect and her calm persona makes you feel so special. I looked beautiful and won best dressed for my prom."
"Loved friendly the service! Nazneen was amazing to talk to for my dress idea and understood exactly what I was after. The end result past my expectations. Thank you so much for the hard work you put into my dress xx"
"Hi. I was very pleased with my Dress Alteration by Nazneen. She did a Great Job and was very Quick and Professional in every way."
Thank you Trudy for your kind words. Let me know if you require anything else, as always we would love to help.
"Nazneen is amazing. She's personable, she listens and she really goes out of her way to understand what her clients want. I have no hesitation in recommending her - in fact, she is going to be making my wedding dress early next year! I wouldn't go to anyone else!"
Thanks Jo, I cannot wait to make you your custom dream wedding gown!
Alter Me is rated 4.86 based on 21 reviews