Alter Me Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alter Me
Read Alter Me Reviews
Naz has done the most amazing job. I recommend her services 100%. At first the dress didn't feel like my a dress until she altered it. She has turned my dress into my dream dress. Thank you so much Naz love my wedding dress so much :)
I'm so happy you loved our work Vicky :) You look gorgeous in your wedding dress. All the best for your big day! xx
Nazneen has been really accommodating with a last minute alteration and is friendly and professional
Lovely time spent getting the dress altered. Very happy with the turnout and how the dress looks. Would recommend to others.
Thank you Jessica! I'm so happy you loved our work in altering your gorgeous wedding gown.
We absolutely loved working on your gorgeous, one of a kind bridal gown!
Excellent experience with Alter Me, highly recommend :)
Thanks Kholoud xx
Naz had great advice on how my dress could be altered. She was professional and all alterations were completed to a high standard and in good time. She was lovely to deal with.
I'm so glad you loved the end result. It is important for all brides to feel comfortable in their chosen gown; you looked absolutely beautiful and I could see once the alterations were done you were much happier. We're so happy we could help :)
Nazneen was very professional and fun to work with. Excellent quality and pricing. She really made me feel like a princess for my special day. Highly recommend for general and bridal alterations!
Awww thank you so much Hilary for your kind words. You definitely were a princess in your beautiful gown. Thank you for letting us alter it to perfection for you. All the best for your special day! xx
Loved my dress so beautifully made and amazing job It was on short notice and just showed a photo but was so clever to do it exactly like I wanted Thank you so much and will be back soon again
I'm so glad you loved your custom dress. You look absolutely stunning! Always a pleasure helping you, see you again soon :) xx
Really helpful with a keen eye for detail. Made my dress fit great n nicely on me.
Absolutely fantastic! Nazneen is fabulous, exquisite workmanship, excellent customer service, lovely person; and she did all this on short notice (I decided I wanted something beautiful and special to wear to celebrate our anniversary quite late in the day!) I highly recommend Nazneen and will buy from her again.
I'm so happy you loved our work! It was awesome to see your joyful expressions when wearing your custom skirt. More than happy to help whenever needed xx
Excellent service, beautiful alterations. Nazneen is a dream to work with - helpfully honest, with a great eye for detail. Recommend!
It was so lovely helping you from start to finish with the alteration process. All the best for your big day, you're going to be an amazing bride! :) xx
Naz was excellent to deal with. We had two issues with the lace that was ordered by the bridal shop and Naz just used her initiative and made decisions as she knew what I wanted and what I wanted the end result to be. The alterations done on my dress look like they were meant to be there. I can’t wait to send through some pictures of our wedding day. Top marks. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Thank you so much Emma, your dress looks absolutely stunning on you and I'm so thrilled you're happy with our work! All the best and can't wait to receive photos :)
Nazneen was absolutely wonderful! Gave wonderful insight about styling and dress movement, and was very fast and effective completing adjustments to have my dress ready in time for our wedding.
I had an absolutely fabulous experience at Alter Me. My wedding dress was an online purchase that Nazneen altered to make into my dream gown. I loved the time and extra care she put into making sure that I was happy with every detail of the dress! I would highly recommend Alter Me to anyone looking for beautifully crafted clothing - you won't be disappointed!
Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us that you loved our work! Congratulations once again on your big day xx
omg so happy with what Nazneen has done to my dress. My wedding is next weekend and I'm super excited to wear my dress knowing that she's done an amazing job. Definitely recommend her. She's so lovely too!
Thank you Becca for the kind words! I'm so happy you loved our work. Happy to have helped :)
Great service and easy to dicuss what I wanted. Thank you
Thanks Sam :) happy to have helped
Amazing service, so careful and thoughtful and thorough. I love my alterations, thank you so much! I'm so glad found you :)
Thank you Kellie! We're so thrilled you loved our work
Great friendly service. Perfect flawless job on my brides maids dress. Highly recommend. And will use again.
We're more than happy to help :) Glad you loved our work.
Got it right the first time which is what I need as I don't have much time. Thanks Naz
I really like the compromise in making sure my friends and I had exactly what we were looking for. Plus, excellent costumer service.
Thanks Sabrina, we were happy to custom make you and your friends seven dresses and jackets for your event.
The services at alter me are second to none. Nazneen is so professional and her work is meticulous. The studio is comfortable and conducive to trying on garments. Will definitely be back!
Thank you Sher for your kind words. I absolutely enjoyed working with you & Iram to give you the perfect fit for both your gowns. You both are amazing ladies and I'm thankful to have met you both. Take care and see you in the near future! :)
Alter Me is rated 4.92 based on 59 reviews