Alter Me Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alter Me
Kim
"Great service highly recommended 😀 I was made to feel totally at ease and that my wedding dress was in the safest of hands."
Delsey
"Amazing one on one consults. She knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it done and the dress turned out stunning :)"
"My daughter and I felt very comfortable with Nazneen. She was very friendly and did a great job with altering my daughters ball dress. It fitted her perfectly."
"Great service and easy to dicuss what I wanted. Thank you"
"Amazing service, so careful and thoughtful and thorough. I love my alterations, thank you so much! I'm so glad found you :)"
"Great friendly service. Perfect flawless job on my brides maids dress. Highly recommend. And will use again."
We're more than happy to help :) Glad you loved our work.
"Got it right the first time which is what I need as I don't have much time. Thanks Naz"
"I really like the compromise in making sure my friends and I had exactly what we were looking for. Plus, excellent costumer service."
Thanks Sabrina, we were happy to custom make you and your friends seven dresses and jackets for your event.
"The services at alter me are second to none. Nazneen is so professional and her work is meticulous. The studio is comfortable and conducive to trying on garments. Will definitely be back!"
Thank you Sher for your kind words. I absolutely enjoyed working with you & Iram to give you the perfect fit for both your gowns. You both are amazing ladies and I'm thankful to have met you both. Take care and see you in the near future! :)
"Nazneen is just wonderful! She was so professional and detailed and made my wedding alteration process a breeze. I would highly recommended her."
Thanks Iram for your kind words. We loved working on your gown, you truly make a beautiful bride! Congratulations and all the best for your big day xx
"This is the second time I have had work done, and again over the moon with the alterations. Nazneen is amazing at what she does and such a lovely person."
Always a pleasure seeing you Kirsty! Thank you for your kind words :)
"Thank you for looking after my dress and alterations. I am more than happy and couldn't recommend Alter Me enough. Nazneen was so nice throughout the process from the first call to the date of pick up! They've also altered my denim jacket to a perfect cropped look to suit my gown. Thanks again!!!"
Super pleased with the outcome of your gown, thank you for your kind words.
"Great, super friendly and helpful and really pleased with my dress. Thanks so much Nazneen!"
Thanks Amy! :)
"I would accept alter me because of how it was closer for me to get to from where I was staying, how they followed all my instructions on how I wanted to create my dress with all my own fabric materials and my own style. This also included the time and date I was needing it to be made by, and it was made really good."
Thanks Ringi, we enjoyed custom making your design and I'm glad you were also happy with the end result :)
"Great service and professional."
Thanks Jean :)
"I'm very happy with my end result of my dress, excellent work!"
"Amazing service such an awesome person for being such short notice on my end can't wait to see my husband's face when I walk down the aisle"
You looked absolutely gorgeous in your gown Brooke, thank you for letting us alter it perfectly for you.
"Super happy with outcome of wedding dress, length and Centre back taken in. Friendly, highly recommend"
Thanks Marina :)
"Very friendry and professional services!"
"Nazneen has made my dress complement my curves in ways a curvy girl never thought a dress could! I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome of my gown and I would highly recommend Nazneen too anyone who wants a thorough, attentive and reliable seamstress to make their alterations stress free! I came from Christchurch and my experience has been an enjoyable one."
Thank you so much Ayla for your kind words. I'm happy we could help you out and give you a stress-free experience :)
"Absolutely amazing service and an awesome lady, from the moment I first came for my very first consultation right through to picking up my dress. Love the final outcome of my wedding dress, it looks way better than what I had imagined...thank you so much."
You looked absolutely stunning in your wedding gown! Thank you for letting us do the remodelling work, it was one of our best works :) I'm so happy you loved the end result too. Congratulations for your big day! xx
"Nazneen was absolutely amazing at creating the perfect 21st dress for me. She has very good attention to detail and I am just blown away with the end result!"
Thank Olivia, you looked absolutely stunning in your custom dress. I'm so thrilled you loved our work too :)
I'm so happy you loved your custom dress. You looked amazing for your 21st! Hope you had a blast :)
"Did a beautiful job on my wedding dress!! Highly recommend using Alter Me."
Thanks Shinique! :)