Amazing stuff Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Amazing stuff

How would you rate Amazing stuff ?

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - Ordered the "genuine" NES mini, advertised with 30 classic games. The item that was delivered was a knockoff with 620 games. 620 games seems great but half of them are duplicates, most are the japanese version and none of them are the 30 shown in the ad. The 30 that made me want the system. There is no customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
Posted 26 minutes ago
"Do not buy from this company. I ordered 2 items from them and received 2 cheap knockoffs. They advertised something that they will not send to you. They have no customer service what so ever, meaning it doesn’t exist they won’t even reply to your emails. On top of that I ordered on June 24 and didn’t receive until jul 16. STAY AWAY FROM THESE LIARS!!!!!!"
"I just received my order and guess what the delivered product was not even what I had ordered. I received a cheap piece of cr@p. Buyer beware for sure!"
"I purchased an item on June 30 with the expedited shipping option. Their web site promotes 7 to 10 day world wide delivery. It is now July 11 and the product tracking shows the item is still in China. It is not honest to claim 7 to 10 day word wide delivery and not get the product shipped."
"I bought a watch at amazing stuff, more 15 days ago. They say 10 days delivery and their customer service doesn't respond to emails. It is a scam! Keep away from them."
Joseph Cox
"Awesome and really like it, 10/10 excellent brilliant and it nice when you put in food"
Amazing stuff is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews