Amazing stuff Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Amazing stuff
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Amazing stuff made you happy

"I ordered a watch from you and IT DON'T WORK !! iT'S BEAUTIFUL BUT, does not WORK . How do I get in touch with you to get another one."
Are you Amazing stuff? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Amazing stuff receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM"
"Do not buy anything from them. The quality of things is really cheap looking and total waste of money. They sent my order wrong when I asked for exchange or to return the item they don't reply to you. I really regret ordering 2 watches from them, they sent me purple color watches when I ordered the gold color. I sent many messages through Whats app by the number they provided and also sent emails but nothing happened. Again don't fall for these item, they just look good but are really trashy when you receive them."
"Never received my order and it’s still sitting in China after 21 days! I’ve asked for a refund and no answer, I just want my item!"
"WARNING!! DO NOT ORDER FROM AmazingStuff !!! they take over 1 month to deliver the item and delivered the wrong one! They expect you to pay shipping and encourage you to sell it to someone else lol don't make the same mistake as me. cheers"
"Total waste of space and time. ordered a fitness watch on 19th June. Still not received anything and they do not reply to emails. £30 down the drain. Do not order from this company , I think they are scamming people."
"I ordered a fitness watch on the 24th of june and has still not arrived till today the 7th of Aug. Sent emails and got no reply. Tracking status does not show it is on the way. I feel i have been scammed. Do not recomened this site."
"I would give 0 if I could. Like everyone else, I received something that I didn't ordered. I ordered a pair of glasses like zungle, because the product they were advertising was like zungle. And after waiting for almost a month, I received my order and the item is a knock off, crappy pair of sport sunglasses that you would wear in like 2000. They even removed the item from the website. Stay away from this website."
"This site is a SCAM! The products come from China & the expedited shipping for an additional 9.99 is garbage. I placed an order on July 10th & paid the extra shipping to speed up the process. I've still not gotten what I ordered & after reading comments, I know it will be a knock off NES Classic Nintendo. No response to my emails either. I plan to dispute this as fraud."
"Artikelen worden niet geleverd, en e mail adres bestaat niet een oplichters site is het"
"If i could give them a 0 i would and i never post about any company online. I ordered https://amaz1ngstuff.com/products/2222 The shades are completely different and something that looks like it came from the Dollar store. It has a separate bulky speaker lol that doesnt even extend behind my ears so imagine a bulky speaker not shaped like an earbud dangling from your shades."
"Dodgy buggers. Took 3 weeks to get the smartwatch i ordered and it was a cheap chinese rip off (like everyone else), nothing like what they advertised and what i ordered. Avoid!!!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - Ordered the "genuine" NES mini, advertised with 30 classic games. The item that was delivered was a knockoff with 620 games. 620 games seems great but half of them are duplicates, most are the japanese version and none of them are the 30 shown in the ad. The 30 that made me want the system. There is no customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
"Do not buy from this company. I ordered 2 items from them and received 2 cheap knockoffs. They advertised something that they will not send to you. They have no customer service what so ever, meaning it doesn’t exist they won’t even reply to your emails. On top of that I ordered on June 24 and didn’t receive until jul 16. STAY AWAY FROM THESE LIARS!!!!!!"
"I just received my order and guess what the delivered product was not even what I had ordered. I received a cheap piece of cr@p. Buyer beware for sure!"
"I purchased an item on June 30 with the expedited shipping option. Their web site promotes 7 to 10 day world wide delivery. It is now July 11 and the product tracking shows the item is still in China. It is not honest to claim 7 to 10 day word wide delivery and not get the product shipped."
"I bought a watch at amazing stuff, more 15 days ago. They say 10 days delivery and their customer service doesn't respond to emails. It is a scam! Keep away from them."
"Awesome and really like it, 10/10 excellent brilliant and it nice when you put in food"
Amazing stuff is rated 1.22 based on 18 reviews